Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
We are rolling out Operation Christmas Cheer.

This is a long time Merry Forums tradition, I believe we're in year #15 of this merry effort.

Our goal with this project is simple: to send a little Christmas cheer to those who are shut in, ill or otherwise prevented from participating in Christmas.

Can you think of another year where this was more needed?

We need two things:

Card senders -- please go to this link to sign up to send cards.

Name contributors -- Know of someone who could use some Christmas cheer? Click here to add their name to the mailing list.

The timeline for participation this year will remain the same as the Christmas Card exchange: we will accept sign-ups through November 21st. The card list will be sent out on November 22nd.

This is BEFORE Thanksgiving this year. Due to anticipated delays in the mail we are asking that all cards be sent out by December 1st this year.

Reactions: KimB

Perfct2u

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 21, 2020
Newark, DE, USA
We are rolling out Operation Christmas Cheer.

This is a long time Merry Forums tradition, I believe we're in year #15 of this merry effort.

Our goal with this project is simple: to send a little Christmas cheer to those who are shut in, ill or otherwise prevented from participating in Christmas.

Can you think of another year where this was more needed?

We need two things:

Card senders -- please go to this link to sign up to send cards.

Name contributors -- Know of someone who could use some Christmas cheer? Click here to add their name to the mailing list.

The timeline for participation this year will remain the same as the Christmas Card exchange: we will accept sign-ups through November 21st. The card list will be sent out on November 22nd.

This is BEFORE Thanksgiving this year. Due to anticipated delays in the mail we are asking that all cards be sent out by December 1st this year.
How many Christmas cards were sent last year? Is it only for individuals, or can it be for older couples, even families?

sugarmuffin25

Christmas Fanatic
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 18, 2016
Ohio
Just signed up! I participated one previous year and I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to participating this year and hopefully spreading some cheer!

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Just signed up! I participated one previous year and I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to participating this year and hopefully spreading some cheer!
Thank you!

We now have more people signed up to send cards than we do recipients on our list.

Please folks, look at your neighbors and family members. Let's NOT miss anyone this year.

Christmasplease

Fruit Cake Baker
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Hi, I just wanted to confirm that you received my entry. I also would like to edit the name.

KimB

North Pole's Auditor
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 19, 2019
DB Shores, Florida
Did my name not get added to those sending cards? I thought I put it in there.

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Where do I find the list?
The Christmas card list for Operation Christmas Cheer with Santa's Sleigh has been sent to all those who signed up for it.

If there are others who want to send card this year, please send a blank email to cheer@santassleigh.org and it will automatically email you the list.

Thank you for helping to spread a little love this Christmas.

Minta

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
I know I am late but I would like to add a name to the list if possible. I just got the information today but this is an elderly mother of an extended family member . This is her first Christmas away from her family. Due to her declining health they had to enter her into an assisted living facility which Is under lock down because of covid. She is depressed and really could some cheering up. I got permission from her son to post her information. I just need to know where to post it. Thank you

• Sad
Reactions: KimB

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
I know I am late but I would like to add a name to the list if possible. I just got the information today but this is an elderly mother of an extended family member . This is her first Christmas away from her family. Due to her declining health they had to enter her into an assisted living facility which Is under lock down because of covid. She is depressed and really could some cheering up. I got permission from her son to post her information. I just need to know where to post it. Thank you
Please send it to me and I'll add it to the list and make an announcement about it. The list will remain available via auto-responder.

Perfct2u

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 21, 2020
Newark, DE, USA
This is upsetting, however I have been given the impression that the names I added to this Christmas Cheer list want to be removed for privacy. How do I remove the name(s)?

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
This is upsetting, however I have been given the impression that the names I added to this Christmas Cheer list want to be removed for privacy. How do I remove the name(s)?
Just let me know who they are and I will remove them. We can't do anything about the lists that have already been sent out and I suspect by now most have sent their cards. But I'll be glad to edit the list for any requests like this.

DecemberisComing

Santa Clausologist
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Just let me know who they are and I will remove them. We can't do anything about the lists that have already been sent out and I suspect by now most have sent their cards. But I'll be glad to edit the list for any requests like this.
Was the list updated? I have been waiting to mail the rest of my cards to see if any of the remaining card in my possession should be pulled?

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image