Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Ornament Collecting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NutmegNan, Aug 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. NutmegNan

NutmegNan Merry Maker Extraordinaire MMC Donor Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I haven't seen this question posted....
    Who here collects ornaments? Tell us about your collection no matter how large or small.
    Is there a theme or is it whimsy? Name a few of your favorites or any you really hope to find. Where do you find your ornaments or do some just find you? How many do you have?

2. angelpugs

angelpugs Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

I have a few collections as i love my New England rustic ornaments but,i also love my snowmen which i have many and i also love country ornaments like the old sleds,trucks,skates.I'm also a collector of alot of retro-vintage ornaments as well as i now have five trees and i also use ornaments in my own rag garlands that i make as i have a very large room just filled with christmas.

NutmegNan likes this.
  3. WintersElf

WintersElf Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

i LOVE HANDMADE FELTED ORNAMENTS..also santas...and anything glittery...no glass of any kind tho...i have cats..haha

NutmegNan likes this.
  4. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

I have a variety of Christmas ornaments. I do have a set of carousel ornaments my sister bought me one year, but overall, I have many different kinds of ornaments.

NutmegNan likes this.
  5. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I have many themed trees so I guess I do collect ornaments! I have a white tree with pastel lights and all different snowflake ornaments on it and a white tree with colored lights with nutcracker ornaments on it (standing next to my ever-growing collection of nutcrackers!) as well as a beach-themed tr

6. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Ok, where did the rest of my sentence go?? to finish that sentence: a beach-themed tree where we put all the beach ornaments we collect on vacations so I guess I collect snowflake, nutcracker, and beach ornaments!