Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Pecan Pie M&Ms

Discussion in 'Christmas Food' started by Courtney, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Courtney

Courtney Just "Merry-ed"! MMC Lifer

Just found out about these today. I haven't seen them in my area, but will be on the look-out. I don't know how I feel about them yet, but I know that I have to try them at least.
    Pecan Pie M&Mmms...
    [​IMG]

2. MsRose

MsRose Christmas Card Fanatic MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

Courtney and snowflake22 like this.
  3. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor

That sounds very interesting. Looking forward to trying them!
    Thanks for sharing!

Courtney, snowflake22 and MsRose like this.
  4. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

I'd try them. They'd be fun to have around the house as Thanksgiving approaches!

Courtney, snowflake22 and MsRose like this.
  5. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker Christmas Crew MMC Founder

They've done some interesting flavors in recent years. Some are better than others. I'd be curious about this one as well.

Courtney, MsRose and snowflake22 like this.
  6. DoubleA

DoubleA Next in line to Mr. Claus Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas Talk Alum

WWWHHHAAA?????

Courtney, MsRose and snowflake22 like this.
  7. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor Christmas Crew MMC Lifer

My Walmart had them and Candy Corn M&Ms by the front registers over the weekend.

MsRose, Courtney and snowflake22 like this.