Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Poster design

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GWarren, Jul 7, 2018.

1. GWarren

GWarren Christmas cookie maker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Hello all,

I would like to offer my services to make posters for your upcoming Christmas event. I've made a few in the past, mostly for church services, and would like to have the opportunity to make more.

The posters I've made before typically fit on an 8.5 X 11 sheet. I'll provide the pdf and jpeg files. Right now I'm offering this at no cost. I just like doing them. Please find attached a few samples of my work.

I would obviously need the basic info: date, event type, location, time, etc.

If this isn't the right forum category, please let me know.

upload_2018-7-7_17-55-29.png

upload_2018-7-7_17-57-11.png

snowflake22 likes this.