Prancer's Hello Room

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
Unreal man...seriously the months are just a blur these years go by so fast. That's why I say never rush to get to Christmas...it will all come faster than we think.

Totally agree Edge...Its crazy to think in just over a week we are gonna be into Febuary...Crazy! Crazy! Crazy!...The weather we had the other day it felt like Spring was in the air..-surprise-

Edge612

Christmas Royalty
Premiere Member
Oct 7, 2011
Totally agree Edge...Its crazy to think in just over a week we are gonna be into Febuary...Crazy! Crazy! Crazy!...The weather we had the other day it felt like Spring was in the air..-surprise-
Yeah we've had a stranger winter too...but I will take the weather we've been getting. December was actually colder this year which was nice for Christmas.

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
Yeah we've had a stranger winter too...but I will take the weather we've been getting. December was actually colder this year which was nice for Christmas.
We have had more snow this year in the past 7yrs put together Edge...But i do think Winter has a tale to tell yet before the season is over Edge....:)