Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Prancer's Hello Room

Discussion in 'Christmas Talk' started by prancer, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Goodbye January and now February...at this rate we'll be putting up the tree before you know it.

JollyHeather and Holiday like this.
  2. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Merry March everyone!!!

[​IMG]

JollyHeather, mommytotwo and Edge612 like this.
  3. mommytotwo

mommytotwo Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Happy March! Gosh this year is going by so fast. We are experiencing stormy weather here today. It would be nice to just be able to be in bed all day long.

Edge612 likes this.
  4. Edge612

We blink and it went from New Years to March. Blink again we'll be in May.

Holiday likes this.
  5. e_xander

e_xander Executive Producer, Tracking Santa MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Maybe quit blinking and time won't go so fast? Maybe? No? Well....it was worth a shot

JollyHeather, Holiday and Edge612 like this.
  6. Holiday

My co-worker tells me EVERY year at Memorial weekend "Before we know it, it will be labor day weekend & we'll be putting our boats away" ... sure enough, every year. POOF, it's Labor Day!

SnowflakeMom and Edge612 like this.
  7. Edge612

It does go so fast. When Jan/Feb goes as fast as they did this year you know the rest of the year forget it. Hence, why MMC is important even more because it helps us think about the holidays all year and get ready for them.

8. Holiday

AGREE!!!
    Every year when he tells me that I think "not this year - I'm going to slow down & enjoy it all"...and I try, but still...POOF! Gone!

9. Nash

Nash Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

woooo hoooooo March already lol and after Christmas March is best month ,,,My daughter will be 3 next Wed 8th then week after i will be 53 on 14th

Holiday likes this.
  10. JollyHeather

JollyHeather Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Then to think it is already March! :D;)

Holiday likes this.
  11. JollyHeather

No blink 8 more times and then keep them open for 4 months! -smile-

Holiday and e_xander like this.
  12. JollyHeather

Congratulations for the both of you! Have 2 great days! +m

Holiday likes this.
  13. mommytotwo

Yes, the months just go by so quickly. But that also means that Christmas will be here again before we know it!

SnowflakeMom and Holiday like this.
  14. Nash

Thanks flower im sure we will do

Holiday likes this.
  15. Holiday

Hope she had a great birthday. Happy belated birthday to her, & Happy Birthday to you tomorrow!!!

16. Nash

2 brilliant Birthdays were had thank you ....now we race towards April and that means racing towards Christmas and that cant be bad eh lol

JollyHeather and Holiday like this.
  17. mommytotwo

April is approaching next month! How is the weather where everyone is at? Are you still experiencing the winter cold, or able to see signs of Spring?

Holiday likes this.
  18. Holiday

22º this morning - hopefully that's the last of our 20's until December!!! Today's high is supposed to be over 50º & tomorrow we're supposed to hit 70º! Up & down...Up & Down! What about you?

mommytotwo likes this.
  19. wstaple

wstaple Tinsel Straightener MMC Premiere Member

We've been up and down here in the Nashville area as well. Earlier in the week we were in the 80s, but back down to the 50s yesterday. I'm ready for spring to get here and stay!

mommytotwo and Holiday like this.
  20. mommytotwo

Brrr sounds like a cold morning for you Holiday. Keep warm wstaple when your temps. drop down.

It is usually between 70-82 or so degrees here. I can see the start of spring, and want to get into my garden each day to get it going. Hoping by summertime, my sunflowers will start to bloom.

Holiday likes this.