Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by snowflake22, Jan 2, 2012.

1. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Hi Christmas friends~
    MMC is extra special to me because we all look out for each other. I just wanted to start a thread exclusively for people who need extra prayers said for themselves, loved ones, or friends. Maybe this way, we can all keep track of each other's lives better, as well.
    Thank you all for your friendship!

imagesCASRATE8.jpg

Spyells, MsRose, missiechick and 23 others like this.
  2. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Saying a prayer for Snowflake, Seawaters, CM3, Gallballdawg's entire family and for safe arrival of Jordan, and for Made's niece.

Praying for everyone's furbabies and to also anyone else I left out, praying for all of you too!

15 people like this.
  3. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor

Good idea! Prayers on the way for them!

10 people like this.
  4. nmc42088

nmc42088 Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer

Praying for everyone who needs prayers right now. May you all be blessed

12 people like this.
  5. lauriebear

lauriebear Christmas Royalty MMC Member

This is a wonderful thread, I will keep checking in to give prayers to those in Ned.

11 people like this.
  6. caninemom3

caninemom3 MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013) MMC Lifer MMC Emeritus Member

I LOVE this thread - It is brilliant !

Praying for you Snowflake, Seawaters, Gabulldawg, Made's niece, and all who need prayer xo Also for all the furchildren everywhere especially those who have no family and who are abused .......xo

11 people like this.
  7. nmc42088

nmc42088 Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer

I think it is too :0

10 people like this.
  8. shellie12

shellie12 North Pole Resident MMC Lifer

8 people like this.
  9. Snow-in-Texas

Snow-in-Texas Dang Near Santa Himself Christmas Crew MMC Lifer

I have a friend that is going through treatment for Multiple Myleoma, which is a cancer that effects the blood. It happens to be the same thing my father died from. They have been doing chemo and are about to put his stem cells back into him that they extracted and cleaned up. There is a small chance his body my reject the stem cells, even though they are from his body, because of a preservative they put on them. His name is Dave Johnson, if you all could pray for him.

This is a great idea, Snowflake.:thumbsup:

14 people like this.
  10. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Louann Jeffries Award

I'll be praying for you today Snowflake and SIT my prayers are on the way for your friend.

12 people like this.
  11. snowflake22

Thank you all for the thoughts & prayers!

I'm praying for your friend Dave, SIT!
    Hugs & prayers also going out to CM3, Seawaters, Made's niece, dawgs family, all who are sick or alone, and the sweet animals of the world too. xo

11 people like this.
  12. shellie12

shellie12 North Pole Resident MMC Lifer

hi there that is a horriable thing i looked after a lady that had it for almost 3 years over here some doctors did not know anything about it as it is not a really known disease. hope the treatment works. and of course prayers to

10 people like this.
  13. MerryBells

MerryBells Is enjoying the cool weather! MMC Lifer

This is a lovely idea for a thread. People at MMC are so compassionate!

11 people like this.
  14. sugar142286

Praying for your friend, SIT and for you as well, because I am sure in some way, it is also affecting you!

10 people like this.
  15. sugar142286

Snowflake: Thinking of you today. Praying really hard! :-D

9 people like this.
  16. Anne_Langston

Anne_Langston Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

This is a terrific idea--just browsed the thread and said a prayer for everyone mentioned, and everyone who posted.

10 people like this.
  17. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

add my prayers to everyone elses.

[​IMG]

9 people like this.
  18. snowflake22

Hey friends,
    I am back home, and the surgery went well. The doctor thinks everything will be ok, and is pretty sure there is no melanoma present. They are biopsying what they removed today, which was a lot, and I should get the results in @ a week or so. I am so relieved!! I don't know why she thought otherwise before, but I am not going to even worry about that, just so happy right now. Thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, and concern!!

The anesthesia has just about worn off, and I'm pretty darn sore! I'm going to eat dinner, take some pain meds, and lay down.

Thanks again for thinking of me.

Stacey:grin:

14 people like this.
  19. Seawaters

Seawaters MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I totally agree!!! TO ME, prayers are so important.

10 people like this.
  20. lauriebear

lauriebear Christmas Royalty MMC Member

I am so glad to read this. Not that you are sore of course, but I would rather that then any other outcome!!!

6 people like this.