Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by snowflake22, Jan 2, 2012.

1. He_Is_Born

He_Is_Born Christmasologist MMC Lifer

The physical as well as emotional trauma must be overwhelming for these people. That’s heartbreaking to read. Prayers going up for all.

2. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Prayers continue for all of your loved ones, buddy~ prayers for healing & strength ♥️
    Sending hugs to you. God bless.

3. Contented

Contented Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Winters Elf prayers for healing have been said for Aelene.
    Made582 prayers for healing for your uncle,your cousin and your friend have been said.

4. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Continuing prayers for healing and comfort.

5. tbutler

tbutler Tim Butler, North Pole IT Consultant Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Rough doesn’t describe that! Praying for you and everyone involved!!! Please Lord, bring healing!

6. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Prayers going up for your uncle, cousins, and family friend as well as you and the rest of your family. Sending love and hugs your way, my friend. {{{HUGS}}}

7. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

Sending up prayers.
    xx

Bradmac, snowflake22 and He_Is_Born like this.
  8. HomemakinGirl

Please know that I’m praying for all. Sending love and hugs xx

9. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Sending prayers up in Jesus name for all. Thank you for praying for my husband.

10. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Wow..Made that is a lot. Sending prayers for your family and friends.

11. KimB

I fell asleep praying for the people in this forum. I hope your day is blessed in ways that are unique and unexpected.

friday_078.jpg

12. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Please pray for my brother he has had a major setback. Thank you.

13. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Sending love & prayers for your brother and you, M ❤️ Prayers for healing. xx

Bradmac, HomemakinGirl and He_Is_Born like this.
  14. He_Is_Born

I’m very sorry to hear about this. I’ve kept your brother in prayer and will continue to do so. Best to you and your family.

15. HomemakinGirl

I’m sorry Meceka, I will continue to pray for the both of you. Sending hugs your way.
    xx

snowflake22, Bradmac and He_Is_Born like this.
  16. KimB

Meceka, Your brother remains in my prayers.

snowflake22, Solice, Bradmac and 2 others like this.
  17. WintersElf

WintersElf Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

Prayers for me...some times the pain is so over whelming I cant hardly bare it anymore..mom was diagnost with kidney cancer a few months ago.she is loseing weight rapidly..my daughter has jumped ship and dissapeared..times are so very hard...thanks...Im cathy Repaci and mom is Pauline Layman..

snowflake22, Solice, Bradmac and 2 others like this.
  18. KimB

Cathy, I will pray for you and your mom.

I'm in chronic pain, too. It's terrible because you can never escape from it. I can't predict from one day to the next how badly I'll hurt.

19. He_Is_Born

Prayers for Pauline. I’m praying that your daughter is safe and will reconnect with you. And prayers for you Cathy. Stay strong and try to remain positive.

20. HomemakinGirl

Prayers are going up xx

snowflake22, Bradmac and He_Is_Born like this.