Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Prayers for Lilnoelelf

Discussion in 'Home & Family' started by MichelleluvsChristmas, Nov 7, 2018.

1. MichelleluvsChristmas

MichelleluvsChristmas Christmas Aficionado MMC Lifer

Hello everyone,

I just received some news that lilnoelelf aka Jessica, had her home burn down today. Their family lost everything including some of their pets. Jessica has had some tough times in her family health wise, and she has fought and conquered so much.

I just am asking everyone to send up a prayer. Her family is so incredibly amazing and kind. I’m absolutely heartbroken over this...

2. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Card Exchanger Santa's Elf

3. MichelleluvsChristmas

MichelleluvsChristmas Christmas Aficionado MMC Lifer

It has been absolutely devastating for them and I knew that our amazing Christmas friends here would want to know.

There’s been a donation page on Facebook set up for her family https://www.facebook.com/donate/1809647969133038/?fundraiser_source=external_url

But knowing Jessica as well as I do, I know she won’t ever turn down your prayers or positive thoughts as well!

Now that we are slowly getting into the holiday season, it makes it even more awful. Thank you to everyone in advance for however you choose to help! Jess doesn’t know that I’ve reached out, so I’m hoping it will bring her a small amount of joy in this tough time.

He_Is_Born and snowflake22 like this.
  4. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Sending lots of love, strength & prayers to Jess and her family ❤️ xo

He_Is_Born likes this.
  5. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

That is so sad. Keeping the family in my prayers

He_Is_Born likes this.
  6. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

That is terrible. I'll definitely be keeping them in my prayers.

He_Is_Born likes this.
  7. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

How incredibly sad. Thinking of her and her family.

He_Is_Born likes this.
  8. He_Is_Born

He_Is_Born Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer

That's just dreadful. Prayers for the family.

snowflake22 likes this.
  9. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Christmasologist MMC Lifer

How awful...I will keep them in my prayers.

He_Is_Born likes this.
  10. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

How devastating!! Sending many thoughts & prayers!!

He_Is_Born likes this.
  11. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

So sorry to hear this. Prayers will be rising.

He_Is_Born likes this.
  12. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

Oh, no, that is awful. Prayers going up for Jess and her family.

He_Is_Born likes this.
  13. WintersElf

WintersElf Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum

wow so sorry to hear this news...They should also call their local salvation army which cna give them cloths and other household items. they can start a gofundme too.

14. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Christmasologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger

Prayers in progress for all physical, emotional, and fiscal needs.