Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Price of Gas/Petrol

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Maureen, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Maureen

Maureen Merry Forums Super Administrator MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

Okay folks - I should probably stick this in the Halloween section because it scares the bejeepers out of me everytime I look at it, but here goes........

March 15th, 2011
    Fuel price at my normal station is $9.92 (US dollars) a gallon

What's yours?

We can look at this thread next month and laugh at the good old days ....:-?

4 people like this.
  2. caninemom3

caninemom3 MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013) MMC Lifer MMC Emeritus Member

Ours is around $ 3.50 per gallon :-?

1 person likes this.
  3. xmas365

xmas365 Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins MMC Lifer

My local gas station is at $3.45

1 person likes this.
  4. gabulldawg

gabulldawg MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

3.47 a gallon

5. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Card Exchanger Santa's Elf

$3.39 a gallon.

(Wow, Maureen, that IS scary!)

6. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

We were at $3.77 on sunday and now we are at $3.55.

7. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

I can't wait until we can laugh about "the good old days" about this subject! :lol:

About the same as mentioned above but nothing like yours!

8. Bradmac

Bradmac It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! MMC Lifer

It's around $3.59 here. :-?

9. MerryBells

MerryBells Is wanting the cool weather! MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger

I paid $3.55 yesterday.

10. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

$1.20 a liter

11. Maureen

Maureen Merry Forums Super Administrator MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

Using my handy dandy conversion thingy again, $1.20 Can. = $1.23 US

$1.23 a litre and 4.55 litres per gallon = $5.60 a gallon

1 person likes this.
  12. vsuclaribnl

vsuclaribnl MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

$3.35 at the gas station closest to my house, but it ranges from that to nearly $3.50 within a 10 mile radius of here...crazy.

13. trackrebel

trackrebel candy cane hustla MMC Lifer

it is, but quite normal for many european countries

for us it is around 8.6 Dollars for the Gallon......we would love to pay 3,5 per gallon for the gas...but I guess You are used to much cheaper prizes...so it is a lot for Ya as well

14. Maureen

I wouldn't go so far as to say that these are normal prices for us - they've taken one heck of a hike recently:-?

15. whitney37354

whitney37354 Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer

$3.42

16. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew

$3.28 a gallon

17. Mumof2

Mumof2 One Happy lil Elf MMC Lifer

$3.51

18. trackrebel

trackrebel candy cane hustla MMC Lifer

over here let s say 4 months ago the fuel was at 1,45 Euros per Liter....so at least over here in Germany we are terribly used to high prizes....I am moving soon so I get closer to the city and dont have to drive every day no mo and so Kandice can go to the elementary school her friends go to

19. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

We are back up to $3.66 a gallon.

20. xmas365

xmas365 Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins MMC Lifer

It went up 10 cents from this morning $3.83 to $3.93 :-?