Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
I'm saddened to announce the passing of a long-term member of MyMerryChristmas.com. @HeadElf - Lhindah Straw - passed away on Saturday. This was shared on Facebook:

Hello everyone,
LHINDAH passed away Saturday after being involveded in a vehicle accident. This has been a very difficult time for me and I thank you all in advance for you condolences. I wanted to let everyone know as she is loved by many. Her Facebook will be up for a few more days so everyone sees this before we deactivate it. It hurts more than most know, please be understanding and patient if I do not respond on my page.
Thank you
Luke

I greatly enjoyed Lhindah. She was always so very, very supportive of MyMerryChristmas and was a cheerful supporter of Christmas online. She frequently reached out to me privately to share ideas and optimism for all that we do. She was incredibly supportive and generous.

I will miss her.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I'm saddened to announce the passing of a long-term member of MyMerryChristmas.com. @HeadElf - Lhindah Straw - passed away on Saturday. This was shared on Facebook:

Hello everyone,
LHINDAH passed away Saturday after being involveded in a vehicle accident. This has been a very difficult time for me and I thank you all in advance for you condolences. I wanted to let everyone know as she is loved by many. Her Facebook will be up for a few more days so everyone sees this before we deactivate it. It hurts more than most know, please be understanding and patient if I do not respond on my page.
Thank you
Luke

I greatly enjoyed Lhindah. She was always so very, very supportive of MyMerryChristmas and was a cheerful supporter of Christmas online. She frequently reached out to me privately to share ideas and optimism for all that we do. She was incredibly supportive and generous.

I will miss her.

Thank you for sharing this shocking news with our members, Jeff.
Head Elf for sure she lived up to her name; her Christmas cards were beautiful, I exchanged ornament packages with her one year and her presence here was merry, and she coveted my cat. Oh yes, she did.

Godspeed, Lhindah

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Oh, this is heartbreaking news. Lhindah was such a lovely, merry person. Prayers are flowing for her family and friends.

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Thank you Jeff for sharing. I didn’t really know her very well, but I always received a many of Christmas cards from her over the years. They will be missed.

Reactions: HollyJolly

Solice

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Dec 31, 2008
Scandinavian
So sad to hear this. Heartbreaking.

Reactions: HollyJolly

RavenHardt

Santa Clausologist
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2006
holbrook, ma 02343
as time goes by, I continue to keep you in my heart and prayers...after all you were a huge part of Christmas for me and for many others. Rest in Peace my friend you are greatly missed

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image