Returning member.....

Maebeary

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Oct 24, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Hi everyone! It's been a long, long time. I hope everyone is doing well. I came on looking for a picture that I posted. Is it possible to find it? Like I said, it's been a while. I think about coming but get involved in other stuff. I'm retired (teacher) now.....I had to retire on disability. I can't walk far and can't stand long. I have a bad back and my MS doesn't help either.

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Welcome back! I hope MMC can bring you some cheer.

If you posted the photo in your online album, you can click on the Media tab at the top of the page. Then look in the sidebar on the left of the page for the link that says Your Albums. That should take you to any photos you've posted.

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 2.16.59 PM.png

If you posted the photo in a regular post, you'll have to do some searching based on the title of the thread, or searching through posts you've made by going to your Profile Page and clicking on Postings.

Maebeary

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Oct 24, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Welcome back! I hope MMC can bring you some cheer.

If you posted the photo in your online album, you can click on the Media tab at the top of the page. Then look in the sidebar on the left of the page for the link that says Your Albums. That should take you to any photos you've posted.

View attachment 47820

If you posted the photo in a regular post, you'll have to do some searching based on the title of the thread, or searching through posts you've made by going to your Profile Page and clicking on Postings.

Thank you. It looks like I'll have to do some searching. Thank you for the response.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Hi everyone! It's been a long, long time. I hope everyone is doing well. I came on looking for a picture that I posted. Is it possible to find it? Like I said, it's been a while. I think about coming but get involved in other stuff. I'm retired (teacher) now.....I had to retire on disability. I can't walk far and can't stand long. I have a bad back and my MS doesn't help either.
Welcome back!! I have come across a few of your pictures lately in the Media section that pops up when I go to www.mymerrychristmas.com/forum - I was thinking how we haven't seen you around for a long time!! Hope you are able to visit more often & you are enjoying retirement!

Maebeary

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Oct 24, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
I'm searching for the picture of my mom and dad on their wedding day. It was a casual picture. I think they got married by a justice of the peace. I think my husband, Rick threw it away by accident......and I told him to do it, not realizing this picture was in what he threw away. It's the only picture I have ever seen of the two of them. I was so excited when I found it. Then, sad when I realized what had happened.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I'm searching for the picture of my mom and dad on their wedding day. It was a casual picture. I think they got married by a justice of the peace. I think my husband, Rick threw it away by accident......and I told him to do it, not realizing this picture was in what he threw away. It's the only picture I have ever seen of the two of them. I was so excited when I found it. Then, sad when I realized what had happened.

Oh gosh ~ I hope you are able to find it! xx

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan

Hi, Maebeary ~ it's good to see you! I hope you find the picture you posted. Keeping you in my prayers. {{{HUGS}}}

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com

I saw your name and I thought, oh my goodness, just like old times! Welcome back.

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
It's good to see you again, Maebeary!

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Previously Maryland, now Connecticut
Maebeary,

So nice to see you again. Welcome back. I hope and I will pray that for your back and strength will overall get better and that any pain you have will go away. I commend you for being a teacher.

Maebeary

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Oct 24, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player