Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Announcement Server Upgrade

Discussion in 'My Merry Christmas HQ' started by Jeff Westover, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

As some of you may have noticed, we were offline in some parts of the world early this morning. That was not intended. We are in the process of upgrading our server, which is a step in the next round of site updates.

There will be some anticipated down time...but this morning was not it. That was an accident and I apologize for those it affected.

When we have the window of downtime determined over the next few days I will let you know in advance.

I apologize for the confusion.

Contented, Lynn68, made582 and 4 others like this.
  2. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Crew

Thanks Jeff!

Rich likes this.
  3. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Thank you, Jeff!

Minta and Rich like this.
  4. Rich

Rich Ornament Craftsman MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

A small price to pay for progress. We appreciate all you do Jeff!

Minta likes this.
  5. irishsnow

irishsnow Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Thank you Jeff

6. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Thanks, Jeff!

7. Lynn68

Lynn68 Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

MMC just keeps getting better and better, thanks to you Jeff!