Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Will you be participating in the 14th annual Christmas Ornament Exchange on My Merry Christmas? It begins right here!

Just click here to enroll.

Enrolling only allows you to toss your name into the hat as a participant. It doesn't guarantee your participation.

Participants will be hand selected (by me, because, let's face it, it's good to be the king). Those selected will be notified before October 1st that they have been selected.

But being selected doesn't mean anything either.

When you are selected you then have to actually go to the super-secret, deeply hidden special forum set up for the exchange. Once there you must pick a partner and get busy.

All the details are at the link above. So go sign up!

Contented

Mistletoeologist
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Aug 3, 2015
N.C.
Its been a bad night for arthritis.Everytime it eases up and I think sleep is soon to come.I start hurting.So I just gave up and got up and watched a Christmas movie on lifetime.

Christmasplease

Fruit Cake Baker
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Its been a bad night for arthritis.Everytime it eases up and I think sleep is soon to come.I start hurting.So I just gave up and got up and watched a Christmas movie on lifetime.
I know this is late, but take care of yourself. I totally understand pain!!

Reactions: wbrzdb

Haileysnana2013

Candy Cane tester
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Dec 11, 2015
Caldwell, Idaho
Will you be participating in the 14th annual Christmas Ornament Exchange on My Merry Christmas? It begins right here!

Just click here to enroll.

Enrolling only allows you to toss your name into the hat as a participant. It doesn't guarantee your participation.

Participants will be hand selected (by me, because, let's face it, it's good to be the king). Those selected will be notified before October 1st that they have been selected.

But being selected doesn't mean anything either.

When you are selected you then have to actually go to the super-secret, deeply hidden special forum set up for the exchange. Once there you must pick a partner and get busy.

All the details are at the link above. So go sign up!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image