Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Signs of Christmas 2018

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Christmasplease, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

9AAD7369-6C5D-4C06-BF0B-829A87EAAF60.jpeg Hi all!

• I’ve started seeing signs of Christmas 2018.
    Hallmark Store and Michaels!

Anyone else seen anything yet?
    0364A7F9-0E83-4048-9408-526CC20A9015.jpeg

Cynn, hollyjollypeach, Moley and 4 others like this.
  2. Moley

Moley Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

Holiday and snowflake22 like this.
  3. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

Holiday likes this.
  4. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Yes please

Holiday likes this.
  5. Moley

6. Moley

7. Christmasplease

Oh beautiful. I’m jealous. I was born in England but came to Canada as a baby. I would love to be in England over the Christmas season!!

snowflake22 and Holiday like this.
  8. Christmasplease

Loblaws has a huge blow up witch and Halloween candy by their front entrance, you know what comes next!-smile-

snowflake22, Holiday and prancer like this.
  9. Moley

But it's only August!

Holiday and prancer like this.
  10. prancer

prancer Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Love It christmasplease...I am soo ready for Fall:)

11. prancer

prancer Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

But look how quick the year has gone Moley..It will be here before we know it:)

Holiday and Christmasplease like this.
  12. Moley

I know, but it seems strange to be thinking of Halloween in the heat of August.

Holiday likes this.
  13. Christmasplease

That’s how it usually goes around here. I’m sure if I go to dollerama, they already have their Halloween stuff out. I’m not big on Halloween but as soon as I see that stuff come out, I start getting excited for the Christmas season.

Holiday and Festive Spirit like this.
  14. Festive Spirit

Festive Spirit Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

The Works store has put out their Christmas crafts section!! Usually Christmas cards come out at the Card shop and chocolate tins start appearing at the supermarkets so I am keeping an eye out for those!

snowflake22, Holiday and Moley like this.
  15. Christmasplease

Coooollll!!!!!

Holiday and Festive Spirit like this.
  16. Moley

Holiday likes this.
  17. Christmasplease

I love all this stuff. We have a British Wholesale store near us and they should have the Christmas Advent Calendars out within the next few weeks. I get the Milky Bar ones! Yum, yum, yum!!!!!
    If you don’t get there early enough, they are gone.

Holiday likes this.
  18. Festive Spirit

Festive Spirit Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

How wonderful that you get those there! My kids like Milky Bar :)

Christmasplease and Holiday like this.
  19. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Yet I start thinking about Christmas in ...well ... I never stop thinking about Christmas...
    -sing- -santa- -tree-

snowflake22 and Festive Spirit like this.
  20. Christmasplease

I hear ya Holiday!!!!
    -santa dance-

snowflake22 and Holiday like this.