Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Below are our simple rules (for detailed community guidelines, please click here):

1. If you're here to tell the world about your Christmas-related product, website or application, we welcome you. Please post your information in the Merry Marketplace sections devoted to this purpose. It is free. If you post in other areas of the forum you stand the chance of getting instantly banned. Repeated postings of the same link will NOT be tolerated. This is spam.

2. Be nice. We have a wonderful and polite community of Christmas enthusiasts from all over the world here. There are many opinions and we all do Christmas a little different. But we hold in common peace and goodwill. You won't find political talk or a lot of debate here. We like it that way.

3. Be aware that we have many, many younger folks accessing our Santa features through the forums. Most never register because they are too young. But they read. Please watch what you say.

4. Linking to outside websites is fine within reason.

5. Almost all of our features are community-driven. If you have an idea or suggestion we welcome it.

Thanks for being a part of the Merry Forums.

Last edited:

Vicks

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Dec 23, 2017
UK
Hi Everyone
I have just joint so it's all new to me, but I love Christmas, so I will have lots of fun using the website all year round. I have read & understand the rules.
Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I am excited to have found such a welcoming and organized site to indulge in my year round desire to think about Christmas!

Orion

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Oct 11, 2019
Lansdale, PA 19446
Be nice and spread joy! That's precisely what I need... my Christmas spirit has been lacking as of late, and I'm hoping to build it back up for the holiday season this year. Looking forward to making new friends to remind me what Christmas is all about.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image