Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

So excited!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maebeary, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Maebeary

Maebeary Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

I'm so excited for all of the new Christmas movies starting this weekend. Last year, I saved them until the week of Thanksgiving to watch. I won't do that this year. I almost didn't get them all in. Three stations showed a lot of new one: Hallmark, Hallmark Mysteries and Movies and Lifetime. We don't have Hallmark Drama but I hear they're going to have a little more Christmas. We got a new internet/cable service and they don't have Drama. Oh well...I've got quite a few to choose from plus all of the ones I own! :sway:

2. Lynn68

Lynn68 Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer

I'm excited about watching all the Christmas movies this year as well. I have a lot of them saved on my tablet, so I can watch them when I have a day off of work. The main Christmas movies, my husband watches with me!

ponytramp, sugarmuffin25 and Maebeary like this.
  3. Kouli

Kouli Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

I've been recording all the movies on Hallmark that I have yet to see and bingeing them on my days off or right after work. I was super pumped that the movies began this past weekend. It's really getting my into the season!

4. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

I can’t wait!!!!!
    I have some favourites from the last couple of years that are coming back on too!

Maebeary and sugarmuffin25 like this.
  5. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

-glitterstocking-I've been enjoying the Christmas movies too. It's really putting me in the holiday spirit

Maebeary likes this.
  6. ponytramp

ponytramp Snowman Engineer Merry Forums Member

I've been enjoying them too. Plus over the years I have built my own library. I record the movies on tv and then watch them when it's convenient for me. If it's something that I really like I save it and add it to my library. My library also contains the Christmas episodes of my favorite shows as well as some of the Christmas specials on tv.

Sometime in November I switch over to watching all Christmas. Either the new stuff coming out or the stuff from my library. Then in January I switch back to the regular stuff. (and then I have to catch up on what I missed)

Yippee!!!

:ringy

7. Maebeary

Maebeary Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

Holiday for Heroes has been my favorite so far. I so love any holiday movie that revolves around our military in any way.

made582 likes this.