Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Hot Topic So I need a little help from my friends...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jeff Westover, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

...this isn't Christmas related, but it's important to me and I can use your help.

I've entered a film contest at RootsTech, which is a convention for family history nuts like me. I attend most years and will be going again for four days of learnng the art and science of family history research.

The criteria for winning the film contest includes getting votes for your film. So I'm asking you to go to this link and click on the "vote" button after watching my video (just 3 minutes long).

It takes other things besides votes to win the contest, of course, but I figure the voting cannot hurt. Voting closes on February 15th. RootsTech starts 2/27.

And yes, all those in my video are family members from long past...

MerryCarey and e_xander like this.
  2. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

Also, if you like it and are so inclined, I'd appreciate you sharing the link and asking others for votes, too. Thanks.

e_xander likes this.
  3. e_xander

e_xander Executive Producer, Tracking Santa MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

I voted and will share the link when I get home from work. (It's a snow day again today here. 4 out of 5 days off last week, late start yesterday and no school today. They'll be going to school until July here!)

4. Contented

Contented Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Is this current now or has the deadline closed?