Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Something Awesome

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Christmasstar, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

Name one (and only one) awesome experience you had today. (only one post per day per person)
    I got this idea from this website:
    http://1000awesomethings.com/
    Go there to understand what I mean !cheesy

Lets see if we here can also get 1000 awesome things !

2. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

my awesome for today was receiving an unexpected gift of fondant tools from my sister! Something I really needed, but was to expensive for me to get right now.

3. trackrebel

trackrebel candy cane hustla MMC Lifer

my awesome for today is that Kandice actually ate her entire breakfast, consisting of a small turkey sandwich and a piece of her beloved cheese.....and all that despite she´s think...I´m really thankfull

1 person likes this.
  4. Faith4always

Faith4always MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Waking up to my 7 month old cooing..

1 person likes this.
  5. xmas365

xmas365 Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins MMC Lifer

That is always the greatest sound

1 person likes this.
  6. snowytree

snowytree MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

My youngest son (11) made a 95 on his oral presentation for school! I was so happy for him:)

2 people like this.
  7. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Awesome thread!!

I had an awesome 4+ mile walk @ 5:30 this morning all by myself! I normally walk with 2 other girls but neither one of them could walk today - though I would much rather walk & chat with them, it was a nice & peaceful "thinking" kind of walk this morning @ 70º outside! AWESOME!

1 person likes this.
  8. George Broderick, Jr.

George Broderick, Jr. Guest

surfing MMC, playing the Awesome game...

2 people like this.
  9. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

Got a new mattress today! I am ready for a good nights sleep and waking up without a dang backache!

2 people like this.
  10. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

Made headway on my to-do list :D

1 person likes this.
  11. trackrebel

trackrebel candy cane hustla MMC Lifer

waking up today and seeing that Kandice cold hasn´t gotten worse

1 person likes this.
  12. caninemom3

caninemom3 MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013) MMC Lifer MMC Emeritus Member

I had an unexpected small bonus in my paycheck !

1 person likes this.
  13. Holiday

Drinking a Pumpkin Spice coffee this morning to ring in the new Fall season!!! :pumpkin: (put up my fall decs last night, so I'm feeling all fall'ish today!) :)

1 person likes this.
  14. Faith4always

Faith4always MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Waking up knowing it's only 92 days until Christmas and I have 5 kids and the youngest one gets his own stocking because this is his first Christmas!:rudolph:

2 people like this.
  15. caninemom3

I am finished with work until Sunday !!!!

1 person likes this.
  16. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

I got my new fall centerpiece from QVC today!!!!!!!

2 people like this.
  17. Holiday

First of all let me say I had to dig down deep to find something awesome today - was a tragic day around here... 10 yo boy killed in farming accident, a friends Dad is not doing well & now they fear he has cancer, a friend is in the hospital after having 2 stints put in his heart (he's in his mid 40's) BUT he's thankfully doing well (which is awesome in itself) & our neighbors Mom passed away, and there were so many field fires today with the crazy wind!! BUT there is always something good in every single day & todays awesome moment came in the form of having an afternoon off work & taking a nice long walk with the warm wind blowing, & a stop at the coffee shop for a coffee & the best pumpkin cookie ever!

1 person likes this.
  18. caninemom3

So many tragic things !!! I am so sorry for such bad things happening in your life. You are a better person than I. To find something positive after all that makes you my awesome post for today !!

2 people like this.
  19. xmas365

xmas365 Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins MMC Lifer

I was able to score a Frosty the Snowman DVD for $2 on Ebay today

1 person likes this.
  20. ChristmasHeart

ChristmasHeart MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

My awesome thing today is MMC and all of you!