Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
You will see on the forums and on the site sometime today some new images from All About the Smokies, a great effort by one of our forum members and a contributor to Santa's Sleigh.

We call them a "sponsor" but really they are folks just like us - just trying to make their way as a small business in the ocean of the Internet.

These are exactly the kind of folks and good works that we want to support.

We encourage you to check them out and lend a little support their way!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
My grandparents loved to take the Skyline Drive and visit the Great Smoky Mountains. I never got to go with them, but they'd always bring me back a souvenir. I'll check this out to find out what attracted them to return there often!

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
We are overdue a Smokies trip.

Granddaughter number one and I plan to check out the Rhythm Section Record Store in Gatlinburg. I'll peruse the linked YouTube Channel and see if there is a review.

And then, there's The Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge!

Ideal spot for a MMC gathering as well!

Last edited:

Speaks

Awkward Bob
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Nov 8, 2016
Southern Ohio
youtube.com
Just a quick introduction... my name is Bob Speakman and I run the All About the Smokies YouTube channel. So happy that I could partner with such amazing people who do truly great things to lift Christmas Spirit for so many! I've participated in the card exchange for years and have loved being part of this group.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line at bob@allaboutthesmokies.com.

Thank you Jeff for such a warm introduction!

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
Just a quick introduction... my name is Bob Speakman and I run the All About the Smokies YouTube channel. So happy that I could partner with such amazing people who do truly great things to lift Christmas Spirit for so many! I've participated in the card exchange for years and have loved being part of this group.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line at bob@allaboutthesmokies.com.

Belated Welcome, Bob!

I've subscribed to your YouTube Channel and look forward to your recommendations.

Rich

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
South of the North Pole ( Middle Georgia, USA)

Hello Bob!
I was just looking at your YouTube channel and saw your extensive amount of videos. I can't wait to check them out. I also subscribed by the way. I live about a 5.5 hour drive south of the Gatlinburg in Georgia and have been wanting to visit the area for quite some time. My wife loves to go to the beach. But she's willing to visit the mountains also. We are always looking for weekend getaway places. We usually do 3-4 a year. I can see us heading to the smokies very soon. Maybe this Christmas.

Welcome to MMC and thank you for being a sponsor!

Minta

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ

Welcome!

Cedar Grove

Chestnut Roaster
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Aug 31, 2020
East Tennessee

Hi, Bob,

I'm in East Tennessee and the Smokies are right in my backyard. The Mrs. and I ran over just today to take a short hike! I appreciate your promotion of one of the most wonderful areas in the whole USA.

And thanks especially for sponsoring and supporting MMC. As a member you know it's also a great place to visit.

Come see us sometime when you're down this way.

Reactions: Rich

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image