Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Standing in line

Discussion in 'Traditions & Memories' started by Christmasplease, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

my kids are older now but back in the day I stood in ridiculously long lines for Cabage Patch Dolls, Tomagochi’s and Furbi.

Minta likes this.
  2. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Don't forget Tickle Me Elmo and PS3/4 lines at Walmart.

Minta likes this.
  3. angelpugs

angelpugs Christmasologist MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

It was those holiday barbies for my niece and those big rc trucks for my nephew.

Minta and Christmasplease like this.
  4. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

Oh yes, I did stand in line for Tickle Me Elmo!

Minta likes this.
  5. Contented

Contented Elf Choir Book Distributor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

I so well remember standing in line for the Xbox 360 when they first came out.Sadly they ran out before I got one.Never did find one that Christmas!

Minta and Christmasplease like this.
  6. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew

I did that for those zhu zhu pets at Toys R US. There were over a dozen people in line, I was 4th in line and had been in line for a couple hours. Right before they opened the manager came out and said they only had a small amount and it was a limit of 2 per person. Sadly the ones at the end of the line were able to get any.

Christmasplease likes this.
  7. Christmasplease

Now I have to get to EBGAMES as soon as specific superhero videogames come out.