Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Special! Support Santa's Sleigh with Wagyu Steaks!

Discussion in 'Wasatch Wagyu Deals' started by Jeff Westover, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

This week's exclusive deal for members of the Merry Forums from Wasatch Wagyu is an early Black Friday deal for sure.

Here's the thing to remember about these deals we're posting:

- These are available nowhere else -- only on MMC.
    - These are a fundraiser for Santa's Sleigh.
    - It's a double donation: you get the wagyu, Santa's Sleigh gets the money

This week's offer is:
    - 2 Ten oz Top Sirloin Wagyu Steaks
    - 2 Ten oz New York Wagyu Steaks
    - 2 15 oz Ribeye Wagyu Steaks

Retail on these steaks is $275.

You can get them for a $200 donation to Santa's Sleigh and that includes FREE SHIPPING (saving you $50). CLICK HERE to go to the donation page at Santa's Sleigh.

Once you've made the donation please contact me with your shipping information and I will see to it that your steaks are sent.

This is an exceptional value and there are others we will be offering between now and mid-December.

This is real 100% Japanese certified Wagyu -- not the fake stuff sold by so many known as "American Wagyu" or "Kobe-style Wagyu". This is real wagyu, the best beef in the world -- an exceptional product supporting an incredible cause.