One of the things I love about Thanksgiving Week is when I get home from my favorite work day of the year ending by 1PM the latest I basically don't leave my house till some time on Friday so for like 44-45 hours straight I'm in my house which is very rare for me. I love being home for the holidays.Happy Tuesday to all. I love seeing the pictures even though I don't post many of them. I'm sorry about that. I just like being in here and sharing / experiencing the Thanksgiving Vibe that is always present in here.
I am very much looking forward to Thanksgiving this year because my office will be closed for THREE DAYS for observance of Thanksgiving!
Have a great day!
Lump in my throat.One of the things I love about Thanksgiving Week is when I get home from my favorite work day of the year ending by 1PM the latest I basically don't leave my house till some time on Friday so for like 44-45 hours straight I'm in my house which is very rare for me. I love being home for the holidays.
Just shoot me now. I can't. I just can't.DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 64
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 42
Happy Summer September Mid-Week! Today folks we have 64 days remaining until Thanksgiving and 42 days to go until November. Our next milestone will be the Arrival of Autumn which will take place on Saturday. What a celebratory weekend it will be for us Awesome Autumn fans which is the time period we started earlier this month. Fans of our Wednesday Poll please below your weekly fix!
If you had to eliminate one of the following from autumn which would you choose?
- Football – Let them play it another time of year.
- Leaves turning/falling – Let it be a green fall.
- Halloween Season – Move it to spring doesn’t matter to me.
- Cooler Weather – Let it be hot or cold doesn’t matter to me.
- This one isn’t easy for me. I can’t imagine fall without football. A green fall wouldn’t seem right. Halloween Season? You move that and half my fall is ruined. Weather? I mean some years we don’t get much of a fall anyway so I guess I’ll go with D. Maybe having some 80 degrees days mixed in with some 40 degree days and not much in between together might bring the average down close enough so that it’ll feel like fall in my brain? How about you? Have a great Summer September Mid-Week!