Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

The great pumpkin Charlie Brown

Discussion in 'Halloween' started by christmas87, Sep 24, 2018.

1. christmas87

christmas87 Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer

does anyone know when they will be showing it’s the great pumpkin Charlie Brown?

SnowDog likes this.
  2. e_xander

e_xander Executive Producer, Tracking Santa MMC Lifer Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Santa's Elf

They most likely have not released the schedule for that since it will be on a major network. Check those lists in a week or two and they should have it released.

RavenHardt and christmas87 like this.
  3. XmasDreams

XmasDreams North Pole Network Help MMC Lifer MMC Donor ATC Alum Christmas Crew

ABC

Thursday, 10/18 7:00pm cst 8 pm est

4. XmasDreams

XmasDreams North Pole Network Help MMC Lifer MMC Donor ATC Alum Christmas Crew

Don't forget this is tonight and Toy Story Halloween special follows it

christmas87 and SnowflakeMom like this.
  5. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Can't wait to watch it tonight!! Thanks!

christmas87 and XmasDreams like this.
  6. KWasser

KWasser Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class MMC Lifer

It's supposed to be rebroadcast on Friday, October 26th along with "You're Not Elected Charlie Brown" (which they haven't broadcast in...4 years, I want to say. They didn't broadcast it the last 2 years, I know that)....

christmas87 likes this.
  7. christmas87

christmas87 Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer

At least they are showing it on a Friday. I work overnight so I have to be in bed by the time these shows come on

8. GhostOfChristmasPast

GhostOfChristmasPast Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

I watched!

christmas87 likes this.