Jeff Westover

Chief Santa Tracker
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
We've got a new episode coming out in a few days, just waiting on clearance for some of the music.

Since so many of us are on quarantine I figure this is an opportunity to get in a lot of Christmas and especially podcasts.

I've got a long list of topic ideas but I thought I'd throw it out there about what you'd like to see in terms of content this year for the Merry Podcast. Any requests?

I would remind you that if you're in lockdown and have time on your hands we welcome ANY voices to the podcast for fun and games.

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
www.kringleradio.com
We've got a new episode coming out in a few days, just waiting on clearance for some of the music.

Since so many of us are on quarantine I figure this is an opportunity to get in a lot of Christmas and especially podcasts.

I've got a long list of topic ideas but I thought I'd throw it out there about what you'd like to see in terms of content this year for the Merry Podcast. Any requests?

I would remind you that if you're in lockdown and have time on your hands we welcome ANY voices to the podcast for fun and games.
I'll help out with voicing on the podcast. Don't have much for ideas right now though for the podcasts.

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
I'm working from home, so my days are packed ...

Daniel12days

MMC's Animation Historian
MMC Donor
Premiere Member
Aug 12, 2013
The Warner Bros. Water Tower
How about a history of Christmas novelty recordings as a topic. It could be an interesting place to restart, since one of the first episodes was about Stan Freberg's Green Chri$tma$.

Storeytime

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jan 1, 2007
Texas
www.texaselectricalservices.com
How about how Christmas was celebrated during national disasters. I love the story of the toy manufacturer that was asked to produce bombs instead of toys. He did for a while but couldn't stand it and went back to making toys. I think it was during WWI.