Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Coming Soon The Merry Podcast Returns

Discussion in 'My Merry Christmas HQ' started by Jeff Westover, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

We've got a new episode coming out in a few days, just waiting on clearance for some of the music.

Since so many of us are on quarantine I figure this is an opportunity to get in a lot of Christmas and especially podcasts.

I've got a long list of topic ideas but I thought I'd throw it out there about what you'd like to see in terms of content this year for the Merry Podcast. Any requests?

I would remind you that if you're in lockdown and have time on your hands we welcome ANY voices to the podcast for fun and games.

Solice likes this.
  2. e_xander

e_xander Executive Producer, Tracking Santa MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

I'll help out with voicing on the podcast. Don't have much for ideas right now though for the podcasts.

3. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

I'm working from home, so my days are packed ...