Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

New! **The MMC Fan Club **

Discussion in 'MMC Fan Club' started by Jeff Westover, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

As part of our 20th Anniversary celebration we are going to share photos, videos, audio voice messages and other tidbits of fan appreciation we've received here at MMC.

You would be amazed at what has been sent in. But then again, it's Christmas -- you won't be amazed at all. After all, the power of the Christmas spirit is one we know all too well.

We think you'll get a kick out of these...and it may inspire you to maybe post your own someday.

So, watch this space for soon-to-be-revealed content that toots our own horn.

Jeff

2. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew

Looking forward to it!

1 person likes this.
  3. RavenHardt

RavenHardt Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer

Sounds truly wonderful

Posted from my BlackBerry

1 person likes this.
  4. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

These are cute and funny! Wonder what I could come up with ...

2 people like this.
  5. Jeff Westover

I think it would be cool to see folks flash mymerrychristmas.com from different landmarks around the world. I've got a couple I've received over the years and we'll eventually get them posted. But my dream would be to make the Jumbotron at the World Series (Giants playing, of course)...and to get a photo of it.

3 people like this.
  6. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Or at the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree ... or Bronner's ... or Santa Claus, IN ... or the Macy's parade ...

3 people like this.
  7. Jeff Westover

Now you're just being relevant. I'm talking dreams here.

2 people like this.
  8. MerryCarey

Sorry ... I had a practicality attack ... not dreaming big enough!

3 people like this.
  9. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

do you still need some stuff sent in for this?

2 people like this.
  10. Undrtakr

Undrtakr MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I should make a sign for our Santa Claus day parade!

2 people like this.
  11. swmrsc

swmrsc Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member

I will cover Taos, NM and Northern NM., direct from our Christmas Parade.

1 person likes this.
  12. Head Elf

Head Elf Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

I'm going to Pikes Peak this summer and the North Pole in Colorado, MMC will be there!
    :point:

1 person likes this.
  13. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

The starting rotation is going to have to pull it together quickly in order to make a third WS appearance in four years.

14. Stnicholas01

Stnicholas01 St. Nicholas MMC Lifer

Great Christmas Fun

I like this ideal and will post some pics soon when I can. I will check out some of the sites shown too, thanks.

St. Nicholas :transform: