Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

The X Factor 2013

Discussion in 'Christmas Around the World' started by Festive Spirit, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Festive Spirit

Festive Spirit Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

I just read that this year's X Fatcor will premiere on August 31st with the big Final on December 15th. Even though I may not always watch it the show has become a tradtional sign of Christmas for me in the UK.

Once the show begins it will air every weekend till the big final which is usually one or two weekends before christmas. It is so exciting to think that once it begins it will take us all the way to Christmas! :celebrate:

2 people like this.
  2. ClaireLovesChristmas

ClaireLovesChristmas Christmasologist MMC Lifer

I feel the same, you know that once the x factor starts the run up to xmas is on the way!! I like watching the auditions! always afew good laughs lol. I also look forward to Im a celebrity get me out of here, thats in november I think? xx

2 people like this.
  3. 'Tis the season

'Tis the season Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Although I'm a little indifferent to the actual show, it certainly has become a good countdown till Christmas. You know once it finishes the winning song will be released for the big Christmas singles week (some would say it's ruined this tradition) so I'm always happy to see it arrive on the schedule. Just one more marker along the way :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

2 people like this.
  4. kizzy

kizzy Santa Clausologist Merry Forums Member

I`m a celebrity always ends the first few days in december its brilliant and we know whats coming!.
    I was disapoointed to see the x factor being pushed back a month because i feel like its pushing the start of the countdown to Christmas back too!!!
    :tree: