Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Thoughts on Flocked Trees?

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Billy Battles, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Billy Battles

Billy Battles Santa's Doppelganger MMC Lifer MMC Donor

I cannot decide wether or not I like Flocked Trees. I look at some and think they look nice then I look at them again and don't. What are your thoughts?

Contented likes this.
  2. angelpugs

angelpugs Christmasologist MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

They are beautiful,i love them QVC has amazing ones.

Contented likes this.
  3. Ornamentmaven

Ornamentmaven Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

I think they are very pretty, but I don't think I would want one for my primary tree - I think the flocking would detract from the ornaments. This type of tree would be great for certain themed trees.

Contented likes this.
  4. Contented

Contented Elf Choir Book Distributor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

I've never heard of a flocked tree before.What exactly does flocked mean?

5. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

They are beautiful with the twinkling Christmas lights and a crackling fireplace in the background.

Contented likes this.
  6. Ornamentmaven

Ornamentmaven Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Contented - a flocked tree is one made to look like it is covered in snow

Holiday likes this.
  7. angelpugs

angelpugs Christmasologist MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

They are beautiful and they do the colored trees as well. Screen%2520Shot%25202016-12-07%2520at%25204_19_38%2520PM.png d4c3e56ae0b553790768b78dd711221f.jpg

Holiday, Contented and Ornamentmaven like this.
  8. Contented

Contented Elf Choir Book Distributor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Ornamenthaven and Angelpugs.....is my face red.I have a green tree in the living room and a beautiful" FLOCKED" tree in the dinning room for Christmas.But I'll betcha never forget what that word means again........Bahahahaha!

Holiday and Ornamentmaven like this.
  9. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

Hmm, I wish I had a bigger house, I’d have my 7.5 foot artificial tree, a 5 foot flocked tree and a 3 foot real tree!

Ornamentmaven likes this.
  10. GhostOfChristmasPast

GhostOfChristmasPast Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member

have they improved them....the flocking used to come off

christmasjingles likes this.