Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Tonight. . .

Discussion in 'Teen Talk' started by TooShort4, Nov 7, 2007.

1. TooShort4

TooShort4 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I am going to sit up, Christmas lights on, Christmas music on, and drinking some nice homemade tea. I have a really bad toothache, and just wanna chill. Then I gotta get up for school with this bad tooth ache. .. argh. I am going to listen to my parents from now on with their whole brush your teeth speeches.

2. clarebear

clarebear MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Aaww, i hope your toothache goes off real soon. :wink:

3. sugarplum fairy

sugarplum fairy MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I am sorry to hear about your toothache. It is amazing that parents start off smart when we are little, then get dumb through the teenage years, then get smart all over again. I don't know what happens to them during our teenage years, though. ;)

4. Annette1990

Annette1990 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Hi I hope you start feeling better. I sent you an IM about this toothache and what you can try until you get into the dentist. I may have just missed you.

5. TooShort4

TooShort4 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Thanks you all. So far this night is fantastic though. Christmas music, Christmas lights, tea, awww its wonderful lol. It is perfect now because I used Annettes advice and it went away . . .right away. Yayy.

6. clarebear

clarebear MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I'm glad you feel better. :)

7. officepro4u

officepro4u MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I am glad you are feeling better!

8. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Sounds like a GREAT night - minus the tooth ache!! Glad it's better!!

9. sila

sila MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

awwwwwwww im glad you are ok xxxxxx

10. stillsnowberry

stillsnowberry Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member

Hope you're feeling better.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for toothpaste)

11. Montana's Santa

Montana's Santa Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

Sounds like you're learning the hard way... like I did. Only have eight of my own teeth left. The others are mine... they're just plastic...

12. pbrbullrider

pbrbullrider Guest

I am glad u are feeling better!!!!

Jeff G. "bullrider"