Veternas Day!

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
Veterans Day!

:razz:Does anyone do anything on Veterans day? Do you have to work or got the day off?
I am not working that day but I do have to go to the school that morning for parent-teacher conferences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
Veterans Day!

Opps sorry about misspelling veterans day in the title of my post, would fix it but not sure how.

Head Elf

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 8, 2007
N.E. Arizona
For once I have the day off. But that's besides the point. I want to tell all the VETS out there Thank you for all you did and do and thank you for protecting us no matter what war, battle, conflict, what ever. From an early age I was told to thank the vets and buy a poppy on Memorial Day and Veterans Day. If it was wasn't for people like you and (me) what language would we be speaking and so on. For those Marines that are on the Forums I forgot to wish you a "Happy Birthday and SEMPER FI".

JayIsh

MMC Musicmaster, MerryChristmasRadio
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Aug 20, 2006
New Jersey
merrychristmasradio.com
To all of our Veterans...All I can say is a hearty THANK YOU!. We enjoy a safety, and a freedom second to none thanks to all of you!

Jay

P

pbrbullrider

Well i support my troops but i dont support the war tho i where my ribbins and medals with pride on vets day.

God Bless out troops

Jeff G. "bullrider"

HolidayHoney

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 27, 2008
My hubby was special forces in Vietnam, he seldom talks about it though

usafvet

Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
MMC Lifer
Dec 28, 2006
Central Texas
Thank you for this post. May this find all well and safe as veteran's day soon approaches, as well as this Christmas season.

SW1Dennis

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
Jun 14, 2007
Chandler AZ
:sparkle:

As a retired Navy Seabee reservist of twenty years, I know I can speak on behalf of others in the military and say thank you very much to each and everyone of you for your support of us.

officepro4u

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 6, 2007
Apopka, FL
www.officepro4u.com
My daughter was born on Veteran's Day but we always take time to thank our service men and women.

THANK YOU!!!!!

joyful

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 25, 2006
northeast USA
My husband (a former Marine) and myself we honor the men and women of the volunteer Armed Forces and thank them for the awesome job and sacrificies they do. We truly support them no matter where they are sent to fight and help others.

The small towns in my area always have parades and flags are always placed on the graves of the veterans. Some business close but it would be nice if more public places closed that day.

pkcrafty

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 30, 2008
Pueblo, Colorado
First, I do and will give thanks to all of our veterans for their sacrifices, in addition, I'll be celebrating both my mom and dad's birthday on that day. They were both born on Nov. 11th, 6 years apart!cheesy

CharlestonNole

Keeper of the Yule Goat
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 22, 2008
www.hauntedchucktown.com
Since I will not be able to log on again until late tomorrow, let me say.....Thank You Veterans for everything.......Have a great day and God Bless!

joyful

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 25, 2006
northeast USA
Special thanks to all the veterans as we remember them on this special day set aside in honor of them.

God Bless all of you!

Courtney

Makin' A Comeback!
MMC Lifer
Jul 21, 2008
Home
Thank You! & G-d Bless!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events