Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Weather Check

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Deo, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Deo

Deo Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member

Fall has definietly come. Well the temperatures are still high for this time of the year, but it is cloudy with a little bit of sun. And it is going to rain tonight probably.

1 person likes this.
  2. Ervserver

Ervserver Guest

after a couple days of high 80's will be lucky to make 65° today, rain moving in later.

3. Christy Carol

Christy Carol Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer

OMG!! I would be in heaven! Of course no one in Arkie knows how to drive in that kind of weather so if that picture was taken here the SUV would have been in a ditch!

If we get anything it is normally ice and it happens late Jan-early Feb. While it's white it reeks havoc on the power. But that is just amazing to me to know it is snowing somewhere when its so hot here.

1 person likes this.
  4. mrshamm

mrshamm MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Right now it's 79*F and sunny. Our leaves are mostly turned for fall (it's beautiful). Tomorrow it's supposed to be 62*F with a low of 43*F.

1 person likes this.
  5. ReineV

ReineV Christmas Connoisseur MMC Emeritus Member

it will be in the low 90s and high 80s for the next ten days...I hate global warming...and south Georgia...*le sigh*

1 person likes this.
  6. caseydbell

caseydbell MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

90* :(

7. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

This past weekend was a warm one & it i was 84º here in Ohio yesterday & about 80º today! I had our convertable out cruisin around yesterday b/c the days of driving that around w/ the top down are very numbered for this year!! I'm lovin it!!! :???:

8. sheepsnot

sheepsnot Guest

You actually have to drive up to heaven, turn around and go back 1/2 mile, and that's where the picture was taken, which is odd because everybody knows that Tennessee is God's country.

9. mrshamm

mrshamm MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

finally it's fall temperatures! Right now it's 46*F and the high for today is 63*F...if it's like yesterday it won't get nearly that warm. It's interesting. We went from 80* weather to in the 50's overnight. (of course we had 3 tornados accompany the cold front)

10. dvdelf

dvdelf MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

lovely

11. sheepsnot

sheepsnot Guest

Casey, if you want to make the degree sign, hold down the ALT key and type 167 on the number pad, not on the row about the letters, then release the ALT and tada!

12. Christy Carol

Perfect weather for a yard sale. It was nice and cool this morning when I first started, got a little windy by 9 but who doesn't love a cool breeze? Suppose to be in the mid 40's tomorrow morning and the weather dude is saying by Thursday of next week our highs will only be in the low 60's!! YAY, I am so happy...I can finally dig out some of my cold weather clothes!

Hey Snots, what if you are on a laptop and don't have the number pad?

13. Ervserver

Ervserver Guest

many laptops have embedded a keypad with other keys, you can access it by pressing a function button.

14. sheepsnot

sheepsnot Guest

I was just gonna say to buy a desktop and get it over with.

15. ReineV

ReineV Christmas Connoisseur MMC Emeritus Member

It feels like a Georgia fall here in Atlanta!! this morning when I went outside to walk my dog around 7:30, I saw my breath! that was the first time I saw it all year!!! I even got to wear my hoodie! It's up to the mid 70's now (it feels AWESOME), but down at my university in south Georgia, it's probably in the high 80's...sucks dood...I gotta go back tomorrow.

16. Christy Carol

Had one, took at lightening strike back in the summer and it is no more. Among other things in the house.

17. Ervserver

Ervserver Guest

ahhh took out the microwave too eh

18. Christy Carol

Great guess!!! How did you know? :D

19. Ervserver

Ervserver Guest

was a MAYTAG repairman for 11 years.

:???:

20. elfworks

elfworks MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member