Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Weather Check

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Deo, Sep 16, 2006.

1. elfworks

elfworks MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

well, you will have to pay S & H.....

xo

2. Ervserver

Ervserver Guest

could be expensive

3. elfworks

elfworks MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

well you could load your truck up with some cold and bringit down here and pick up the fp......

xo

4. ReineV

ReineV Christmas Connoisseur MMC Emeritus Member

You know what's awesome? Breaking out the sweaters, jackets and long sleeved shirts for the first time since last March.

5. Ervserver

Ervserver Guest

sweaters and sweatshirts....YEAH !

6. Deo

Deo Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member

few days ago when I was at my house on the coast it was nice weather, warm... but now I am back on my university (inland) and it is so cold... freezing in the mornings and in the evenings... its more like winter than fall... but it is cool:)

7. Christy Carol

Christy Carol Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer

Know what's not so awesome? The PTB here at the firm didnt get the memo that it's in the low 50's today and they have the A/C pumping like we are in a heat wave!!!! :x

8. Ervserver

Ervserver Guest

NUTS !

9. HolyNight7

HolyNight7 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Warmer here. It got more humid today.

10. mrshamm

mrshamm MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

It's 49º here. There were storms and tornados last night (scary) but it finally cooled down. Tomorrow it's supposed to be back in the 50's but it's not supposed to go above 55º all week.

11. Ervserver

Ervserver Guest

have much damage?

12. dvdelf

dvdelf MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

eeeek

13. sheepsnot

sheepsnot Guest

We have our first freeze warning of the season tonight. Whoohoo!

14. dvdelf

dont think we'll be seeing that

15. Ervserver

Ervserver Guest

cover the maters

16. dvdelf

No frost bite here any time soon

17. Ervserver

Ervserver Guest

Farmers Almanac is calling 3 snowstorms in December

18. HolyNight7

HolyNight7 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Yea it usually doesn't get that cold until after December. January and February are the coldest. A;though a coworker told me they had frost and flurries around Christmas back in 1989.

19. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

[​IMG]

:playing: Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling "hey, watch it crazy driver - haven't you ever heard of snow tires?" :lol:

:) I woke up at 2:30 a.m. with a light blanket of snow on the ground, now it's coming down in huge fluffy flakes, the Canada Geese are honking up a storm of their own.

:) Later today, O'Malley the Cat will join us on the balcony off the Dinning Room to check out the snow for the first time. Last Spring was when we started letting him come out with us. He was trying to chase the leaves falling from the leaves yesterday and the day before due to strong blowing winds - so I can imagine this new discovery will provide a few laughs.

We're supposed to have seven to eight inches before the day is done.

20. Christy Carol

Christy Carol Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer

WOW! You are so lucky!!

It is cold here this morning, 35 degrees in fact (and also about that in my office). It was nice to wake up and feel that first rush of cold air when I walked out the back door on my way in this morning. Of course its gonna be back in the high 70's low 80's by early next week with a chance of storms.