Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
It's been a while since we have had a new member of the Christmas Crew...and what better reason do we have than this?

DoubleA has been with us for a good long time and you know him well (he's world famous, been on TV and everything). But for a long, long time he's been an anchor at ChristmasTalk.com and he joins the Christmas Crew here on MMC as Captain of that merry group. DoubleA is reaching out via social media to get to as many members of the CT family he can find and he will work with MMC to set up things the way our friends from Christmas Talk want -- so everyone will be cozy!

Thanks, DoubleA, for your continued commitment and contribution to the Christmas community. And welcome to the Christmas Crew of MMC!

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
Welcome Dustin! Cinch your Christmas Crash Helmet to a Level Seven Tinsel Units and get ready!

I still hope that chair and table in your restaurant is available one day!

DoubleA

Next in line to Mr. Claus
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Apr 16, 2006
Southern CA
Well number one thanks to Jeff! ChristmasTalk was an amazing place and I can't wait for everyone here to get to know the members from there. The Christmas family is growing here at MMC and I can't wait to countdown Christmas and beyond.
Thanks to everyone to making this site feel like a home!

WintersElf

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
MMC Premiere
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 31, 2015
WinterWonderland -Florida
Thank you for allowing us to come here to MMC...and Thank you DoubleA for letting us know about this place..I was here eons ago but had computer issues and lost all info....Im from Christmastalk....i was WintersElf over there but it wouldnt let me sign in with it.Id love to have my old name back tho..lol cant wait to meet everyone.and hope to see our friends over there merge to here.

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Thank you for allowing us to come here to MMC...and Thank you DoubleA for letting us know about this place..I was here eons ago but had computer issues and lost all info....Im from Christmastalk....i was WintersElf over there but it wouldnt let me sign in with it.Id love to have my old name back tho..lol cant wait to meet everyone.and hope to see our friends over there merge to here.

Behold -- you are WintersElf once again...!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
What does all the titles mean under our name
First of all, welcome!
The line directly under your name is automatically generated, I believe. Members who meet certain criteria can change this to a custom title.
The titles in the colored boxes indicate your MMC status (e.g., Premiere, Lifer) and tell us that you came over from ChristmasTalk.

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
As premiere members you can change the title under your name. There are lots of clever titles around here! If you can't find where to do that just message me and tell me what you'd like it to be and I can change it for you.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Well number one thanks to Jeff! ChristmasTalk was an amazing place and I can't wait for everyone here to get to know the members from there. The Christmas family is growing here at MMC and I can't wait to countdown Christmas and beyond.
Thanks to everyone to making this site feel like a home!
Congrats DoubleA!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image