Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What’s in a name?

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Christmasplease, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Hello all! I’m just curious about how you all came up with your names. Mine is “Christmasplease” because if anyone ever asked which holiday I would like to have twice a year, I would say Christmas please!

Festive Spirit and Holiday like this.
  2. angelpugs

angelpugs Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Mine is the name i choose for my rescue about 10 years back,these precious souls are my angels and i started out with pugs so it was angelpugs"now i'm involved in many rescues and i rescue many.

Holiday and Christmasplease like this.
  3. Christmasplease

Wow, I really should have picked a shorter name. I didn’t think of signing all the Christmas cards! -smile-

Holiday likes this.
  4. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

I've been "Holiday" for so long I don't remember! HA! I was Holiday at Christmas.com way back when - I think I just couldn't come up with a name, I love the Holidays, & Holiday was available! ;)

5. Christmasplease

Love it!!!!

Holiday likes this.
  6. MsRose

MsRose Christmas Card Fanatic MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

I’ve been Ms Rose for about 14 years, and all my holiday charities for Kids..
    Just thought it would be easier with my address labels to keep the same screen name
    Lol
    Besides everybody that works at the post office calls me MsRose lol

Festive Spirit and Holiday like this.
  7. Festive Spirit

Festive Spirit Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

I love celebrating. Anything :)
    Seasons, holidays, events are all excuses for me to get into the spirit of things. So I guess I am a festive spirit by nature :D

Christmasplease likes this.
  8. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

One of my all-time favorite vintage books (originally published in 1910) is "Mary Cary, Frequently Martha" by Kate Langley Bosher. I just played with the spelling a little!

Christmasplease likes this.