Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What’s your favorite?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Christmasplease, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

I love to see decorated Christmas trees and snow in the Christmas pic of the day. What’s your favorite type of scene/pic?

2. Skippy1707

Skippy1707 Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

I love seeing Christmas Trees lit up in bay windows with a snowy scene outside.
    Id love to have a bay window to put the tree in front of

Christmasplease likes this.
  3. JoseChung

JoseChung Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I love the snowy/Tree images as well but my personal fav's are seeing the christmas trees in the back of the car/truck with the dog and/or kids in it as well.

4. ballcoach

ballcoach Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

Pictures of the tree with a fire place going...

5. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I love a winter scene where there is snow on the ground and trees and a small decorated cottage with a tree glowing in the window with a curl of smoke coming out of the chimney. I just imagine family and friends in that cottage warm and happy and celebrating while the outside world is snowy and peaceful.

6. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

A9C0805B-5D72-4869-A958-F95A80488CC8.jpeg This is a house not far from me. I would love this on a Christmas card.

ponytramp likes this.