Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What’s your favorite?

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Christmasplease, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

What are some of your favorite Christmas commercials, from any era?

These are a few of my favorites:

- M&M’s - “They do exist!”
    - “I’d like to teach the works to sing”
    - The Coke truck
    - The California Raisins

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  2. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Can't forget the Folgers Christmas commercials!

shrcpark and Christmasplease like this.
  3. Holiday

Can't forget Mog - an John Lewis! @Festive Spirit shares them with us! :)

4. Holiday

5. angelpugs

angelpugs Christmasologist MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

I enjoy the Folgers,M&M's and the Norelco Santa and the Budweiser horses & the Coca-Cola ones. tale_of_the_christmas_trucks_02122014_596x334_rendition_584_327.jpg

6. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

Oh my gosh, love it!!!!!

Holiday likes this.
  7. Holiday

I just re-watched them too! :)

8. Festive Spirit

Festive Spirit Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

I can't wait to see what John Lewis comes up with this year!

ClaireLovesChristmas and Holiday like this.
  9. Festive Spirit

The Coca Cola Christmas Truck advert is my all time favourite. The season truly begins when this airs :)

mkhatter and Holiday like this.
  10. Festive Spirit

This one always tears me up (also by John Lewis Department Store)

Holiday likes this.
  11. Holiday

If you have time, you will have to post when the new one comes out!! I'm looking forward too it too!!!

Festive Spirit likes this.
  12. Holiday

Oh yes, LOVE this one!!!

Festive Spirit likes this.
  13. ClaireLovesChristmas

ClaireLovesChristmas Christmasologist MMC Lifer

I love the John Lewis ones! Looking forward to this years! love the Coca Cola one, everyone here in the UK mark it as the official start to xmas once it has been on! -sing-

14. Festive Spirit

Of course!!! I look forward to sharing it with you guys every year! There are already rumours circulating about the theme :) everyone is getting excited! We suspect it will drop late next week!

Christmasplease likes this.
  15. Christmasplease

Hoping you can share this season Festive!!

-santa dance-

16. Festive Spirit

Of course!!!

17. Christmasplease

Yippeeee!!!!

18. Christmasplease

I wish we hand the amazing Christmas commercials England has.

19. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

I wouldn't exactly call it my favorite, but I kinda miss a commercial for the cheese industry that ran for a few years, in which a little girl got a huge haul of toys from Santa. Goggle-eyed, her father says, "Wow, those must have been some cookies you left for Santa!" The little girl says smugly, "I didn't leave him cookies---I left him cheese!"

sugarmuffin25 likes this.
  20. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

I LOVE the Hallmark ornament commercials, especially the one where the Grandma is showing the baby an ornament that was his Dad's.