Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What are you doing right this minute?

Discussion in 'Home & Family' started by Faith4always, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Faith4always

Faith4always MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I am sitting at the computer waiting on the kids to get up, drinking a nice, hot, steaming, cup of "take the hide off yer tongue", English Toffee Cappucnio! Oh, drinking said cappucino out of my most favoritest, Santa Clause, RED Christmas mug!!!!!! and listening to Christmas music!! Nothing like it!!!cheesy

2. Mr Walker

Mr Walker Merry KISSmas MMC Emeritus Member

Is this a trick question Faithmom6?
    Right this minute I am posting a reply in your thread... LOL!

Actually, I just got to work, listening to the new Beatles Mono Remasters and getting ready to have a sip of coffee before I make my plan of attack for the day.

3. Faith4always

hahaha NO, it's not a trick question! ROFL
    I am just thrilled that we're this close to Christmas, cooler temps, seeing family for the holidays, etc.
    I'm just so happy this morning!!

4. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

my first thought was also, sitting here typing a reply to your question! cheesy

I am back from my morning bus run, now am waiting for the city bus so I can go back to the bus yard and get my car.

5. joyful

joyful MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I'm drinking my coffee thinking about making apple dumplings and wishing I had the apples peeled (not my favorite part, I hate to peel apples and potatoes).

Also taking care of things on my pc. Like visiting mymerrychristmas.com.

6. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor

I wish we had cooler temps. :-? It is 9 am and already in the mid 80's and it will go up to mid 90's today.

Right now I am drinking coffee, watching the hummingbirds out my back window, watching the Today Show, chatting with my daughter online and reading MMC and WISH I was enjoying cooler temps. cheesy

7. George Broderick, Jr.

George Broderick, Jr. Guest

I'm sitting at my computer, working... waiting for the call that my van has had its oil changed, tire pressure checked and fluid levels topped off to get it "road ready" for my trip to Chester, IL and the Popeye Picnic on Thursday..!

http://www.popeyepicnic.com/main.shtml

8. Faith4always

The picnic sounds like FUN!!! cheesy

9. Santa's Helper

Santa's Helper MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Right now I'm responding to this thread like everyone else, watching the Golden Girls, waiting on my food to be ready and getting ready to take a nap.

10. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

I am at work, trying to catch up on the posts that I have missed since last week, drinking coffee, starring at the clock! Lol! Wishing I were at home.... (but thankful to have a job!) :)

11. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Louann Jeffries Award

I am sitting here trying to figure out what I want for lunch and trying to get up the energy to go do the dishes that I got dirty this morning. I am also listening to the news on the tv and replying to this thread.

12. cheryl65

cheryl65 Guest

I'm sitting at work right now, replying to your post :) hope everyone is having a great day, its rainy here today.

13. Solice

Solice Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

Well the time is 19:06 this Tuesday evening.
    I've just put the boys to sleep.
    I'm on my way out and it rains in every direction and I'm afraid
    the wind is going to take me and my umbrella to Timbuktu... :)

14. Faith4always

Just fly on over and I'll be happy to share my home made pizza with ya!! hahahaha

15. JOHNOR

JOHNOR Christmasologist MMC Lifer

it's midnight here in the uk, i'm sat in bed watching the real housewives of new jersey, i've just finished eating a chocolate fudge biscuit and i am also wondering when my unborn child will decide to make his/her arrival (it was supposed to be today!)

16. momnan30

momnan30 Christmasologist MMC Lifer

Nodding off a bit here on the laptop...still a load in the dryer, oye!
    Long day subbing a third grade class today, ready to go sleepy night night!

17. kerst

kerst MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Am at work enjoying a lazy morning for once. It's been hectic lately. Time to catch up on reading all those threads. Just had my yoghurt with a bit of honey, Yumm !!! Later today I will clean up some of my flower pots outside that have given up. First signs that fall is in the air ! And this morning I put up a beautiful enamel thermometer on my wall. It had been laying around for the past two months waiting for me to find the time. Hope you're all having a wonderful day !!!

18. Solice

cheesy That would be great!

19. Solice

And now I shall make some dinner! ;)

20. Faith4always

We just finished breakfast. Pancakes! Yum!
    Now, we're vacuuming the floor and will begin our school for the day.
    Algebra. :-?
    English
    Creative Writing
    Social Studies
    Science

That's all for the 9th grader.

Nathan has: Number Skills with Button Bear from A Beka
    Alphabet something from A Beka
    lots of paints, sidewalk chalk, and crafts to do today!!

I'm overseeing it all!! hahaha
    Laundry to begin here shortly too.
    We have church tonight!
    Have an awesome day!
    OH YEAH! I'm 16 weeks pregnant today!! cheesy:rudolph: