Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What are you thankful for today?

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Christmasplease, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Dudley

Dudley Sugar Cookie Tester Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Getting to spend the afternoon out and about with the wife. Always fun . . . . well usually fun.

2. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Getting to spend today with my entire family, as we are having our Thanksgiving today

Christmasplease, Contented and Dudley like this.
  3. Contented

Contented Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

I'm thankful that I am still a capitable woman.My husband can still count on me to run and take care of things that he just doesn't have the time and patience to deal with.I'm thankful that our grown kids and our grandkids can still call me or hubby at any hour and we are on the way.I realize that one day I may not be as fortunate health wise as I am right now.Because I always want them to know I'm ready to jump in and help with whatever the need might be .-merry-

4. sugar142286

I have wonderful co-workers and ones that I can count on!

5. prancer

prancer Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Having a loving and caring family

sugar142286 likes this.
  6. sugar142286

My loving family!

Dudley likes this.
  7. Dudley

Agree!

8. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

:ringyI'm Thankful that we had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and today I put up all my Christmas decorations.

Dudley likes this.
  9. Dudley

Ditto!!!

10. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I'm thankful that I could spread a little cheer at cards yesterday with leftover deep dish apple pie and a Harry & David cheesecake. I love seeing the look on the faces of members of my card group when they come into the clubhouse and there are goodies waiting for them. I also brought some fresh fruit.....guess what was left?

sugar142286 likes this.
  11. sugar142286

That I'm able to spend a beautiful Sunday off with my kids!

Contented likes this.
  12. WintersElf

WintersElf Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

Im thankful I still my sanity..and I wake up another day.

Contented likes this.
  13. Contented

I'm thankful today for everything God has given to me.

14. KimB

I'm thankful that I made it to and from the ALS clinic in Jacksonville.....back home resting.

Contented likes this.
  15. WintersElf

WintersElf Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

Thankful today for the lady who braught my moms bankcard in the bank from the machine outside mom left it in...ugh...twice now this month...im thinking she might be starting dementia..she got a bit violent a few days ago...very threatening which isnt her at all..she acted like a crazy person....

Contented likes this.
  16. Contented

Thankful today for quite moments. Quite moments to think,to understand,to remember and to always appericate.-season-

KimB likes this.
  17. WintersElf

Thankful that my daughter finally came over after almost 3 months of being angry..

Contented, Dudley and KimB like this.
  18. KimB

I'm thankful that my refrigerator is full and my bed is ready for me!
    Good night, all.

Contented likes this.
  19. Contented

I'm thankful that we have the freedom to worship Jesus and openly celebrate his birthday. -merry-