Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What are your plans/exciting news today?

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by sugar142286, May 4, 2019.

1. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Starting a new thread for daily posting for everyone to come together and just say what their day plans are. I know we have the countdown, but know that some don't always post there. Feel free to post about any of plans here - even if it is just work, sleep, doctors appointments, what have you! Also, if anyone wants to share any exciting news here like birthdays, anniversaries, etc, so we all know to wish that member a Happy Happy!

We've had a change plans and now are going to meet our best friend's new puppy, which I am super excited about! We're going out to dinner with them and then are going to meet the pup.

What our plans for the rest of the evening? Hope you all jump in and share your daily plans with the MMC community!

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  2. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

We'll watch the Kentucky Derby and eat some KFC later.

sugar142286 likes this.
  3. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

We got takeout and are eating outside, it’s too nice not to. Then we are heading to our neighbor’s to relax on their deck, and the dogs can hang out together too!

4. sugar142286

DS is making his First Holy Communion at church today. There will be appx. 20 of our family and our best friend's will be there as well. We're having a get together afterwards. This evening we're doing a family night (just the four of us), with board games, dips and snacks.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  5. snowflake22

Relax, enjoy the beautiful weather, go for walks, bike ride, meet friends for lunch, grill out tonight :)

6. prancer

prancer Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Took my oldest daughter out for Lunch/Clothes Shopping...Been a fun day all round..Even the clothes shopping-reindeer-

shrcpark, sugar142286 and snowflake22 like this.
  7. sugar142286

That will be us soon too! We always do a shopping trip for summer and fall clothes. Can't believe it is that time of year again!

prancer likes this.
  8. snowflake22

Enjoy the sunshine later by doing things outside-go for a bike ride & take Har on a couple of walks. Get some work done.

prancer likes this.
  9. prancer

Enjoy your bike ride Snowflake22 and give Har a big cuddle from me :)

snowflake22 likes this.
  10. prancer

OMG i Know Sugar...I can not believe its May Already...Summer is just around the corner then we will be talking about Fall again before you know it...Clothes shopping was fun with my oldest,I dont get to spend alot of time with her as she lives away from us now but when she is home i try and make the most of it...as for clothes shopping Sugar Girls sure do know how to spend lol...Have fun clothes shopping Sugar:)

sugar142286 likes this.
  11. prancer

Spending time with my oldest daughter and plant fruit in my new Greenhouse:)

snowflake22 and sugar142286 like this.
  12. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Working, going to see a friend that had knee replacement surgery a few weeks ago and spending time with the kiddies after work.

snowflake22, sugar142286 and prancer like this.
  13. sugar142286

That's so nice! I'm glad you got to spend some time with her. We'll probably go once school is out. I think both the kids have enough to get them through yet. They don't get out of school until June 10th because of make-up and snow days!

14. sugar142286

Prayers for healing for your friend!

shrcpark likes this.
  15. sugar142286

I have a dentist appointment and DH has a doctors appointment. We also have our niece all day. We talked about stopping and getting flowers if we time. DD has baton lessons this evening.

prancer likes this.
  16. prancer

Hope your Dentist app and hubby's DR app all goes well Sugar...Have fun at your DD baton lessons later this evening:)

sugar142286 likes this.
  17. sugar142286

Thank you! My dentist appointment didn’t go as planned, but it will be ok!

18. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Exciting news: The sun is out and the sky is blue! First time in about 2 weeks.

sugar142286 likes this.
  19. sugar142286

Right??? I was so excited how beautiful the weather is today!

MerryCarey likes this.
  20. snowflake22

Thanks, buddy! Will do! :)