Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What do you think Santa is doing right now?

Discussion in 'Christmas Talk' started by mommytotwo, Nov 18, 2015.

1. mommytotwo

mommytotwo Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Resting, checking on his workshop, ...?

2. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

3. mommytotwo

:march:Thank you Jeff, that was a fun update. Didn't know that there was an elf by the name of Victor

4. prancer

prancer Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Checking the naughty and nice list,Drinking hot chocolate,Eating mince pies,watching christmas movies...:p

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    caninemomssister and mommytotwo like this.
  5. e_xander

e_xander Executive Producer, Tracking Santa MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Look around SantaUpdate.com and you can find info about a bunch of the head elves at the North Pole. It's a great site.

6. The PinProject

The PinProject Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

Maybe running around freaking out and trying to figure out the latest toys with technology lol And then on the side mama clause making some hot chocolate and cookies for him to relax and enjoy.

7. ChristmasFanatic2

ChristmasFanatic2 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member Christmas Talk Alum

I'd think he's having very few breaks during the day. He could be checking his nice/naughty list as final preparations are made for 24 December!

8. JollyHeather

JollyHeather Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

I think he is encouraging all the elves to finish all the gifts in time.

caninemomssister likes this.
  9. mommytotwo

It is fun to read what all of you think Santa is doing. And thank you e_xander for the elf info.!

I think Santa is checking on his sleigh, seeing what apps are out there that he can use on his phone, and Mrs.Claus is getting ready for Thanksgiving.

snowflake22 likes this.
  10. ChristmasFanatic2

At this point in the day, i think Santa is shjtting down operations fkr today and he is relaxing with Mrs Clzys.

11. caninemomssister

caninemomssister Chestnut Roaster MMC Lifer

Santa is sitting next to his roaring fire trying to make it through my huge list of things I want for Christmas! LOL

mommytotwo and snowflake22 like this.
  12. ChristmasFanatic2

Santa is taking a cookie and hot chocolate break with Mrs Claus....she helps keep him sane, this busy time of year!

13. JollyHeather

A visit to the little room to have some quiet time.

mommytotwo likes this.
  14. ChristmasFanatic2

Up and at em, bright and early, this Monday morning. Santa and the elves are all doing their thing to be sure Christmas Eve goes on, without a hitch.

15. JollyHeather

A quick breakfast to have some energy checking the naughty and nice list twice.

16. ChristmasFanatic2

Probably putting in a late night, so he can take tomorrow to observe Thanksgiving. As busy as Santa is, all year, he probably observes as many eating holidays as possible, to keep his Christmas Eve figure!

mommytotwo likes this.
  17. e_xander

e_xander Executive Producer, Tracking Santa MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Probably helping get Thanksgiving dinner ready and preparing to judge the elves' Christmas light displays

mommytotwo likes this.
  18. JollyHeather

A short sleep so he can do the Thanksgiving dishes first thing in the morning.

mommytotwo likes this.
  19. Coen

Coen Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class MMC Premiere Member

He's no doubt power napping right now :cool:

mommytotwo likes this.
  20. prancer

prancer Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Listening to christmas songs,building snowmen at the north pole:)

mommytotwo likes this.