Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by sugar142286, Jul 2, 2018.

1. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Thought I would start a new thread - what is your favorite Christmas movie and why? This will give us all new suggestions to watch and remind us even maybe of a great movie we haven’t seen in a while!

My favorite classic: White Christmas

It is my favorite because it reminds me of togetherness, what Christmas should really be like, and I love the vintage look to it all, along with all the Christmas music!

My favorite comedy: National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation

It’s is my favorite because this was something we watched every year as a family and continue to now do so with my kids. It’s so funny and I can’t get enough!

Favorite current Hallmark movie: It’s a tie - Most Wonderful Time of the Year and Trading Christmas

2. tbutler

tbutler Tim Butler, North Pole IT Consultant MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

My fav without a doubt is the original Christmas in Connecticut with Barbara Stanwyck. Love that movie!

sugar142286 likes this.
  3. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

I love it too! I never watched it until a few years ago, but have to catch it every year now!

4. shrcpark

shrcpark Twinkle Light Checker MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

Charlie Brown Christmas and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation...

5. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

Secret Santa with Jennie Garth is my favorite ~ it is my go-to movie when I need a boost of good cheer.

snowflake22 likes this.
  6. Ornamentmaven

Ornamentmaven Chestnut Roaster MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

Love the classics - White Christmas and It' a Wonderful Life, and more current movies - While You Were Sleeping and The Family Stone

snowflake22 likes this.