Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What think ye of Macy's New Ad? Should Trump Go?

Discussion in 'Christmas Controversy & Opinion' started by Jeff Westover, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Santa Johnny Boy

Santa Johnny Boy Downtown Pittsburgh Santa MMC Lifer

I didn't mind Trump at all - he and Macy's have a NYC quality about them.

I thought that Santa Edmund Gwenn should have been colorized for the commercial - he looks too much like a ghost passing through!

1 person likes this.
  2. lauriebear

lauriebear Christmas Royalty Merry Forums Member

I love it!!! I thought it was nice to see them mixing the old & the new... Although I liked that they kept Santa in Black & White.

1 person likes this.
  3. YellowSnow

YellowSnow Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

I don't have a problem with it. There are a half dozen or so other "celebs" in the commercial and I haven't heard any complaints about them. There's even an ex-con with more face time than Trump....
    Seems like they're trying to raise some money for a decent cause, so I'm good with it all. :confused:

YS

1 person likes this.