Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What was the last Christmas related item you bought?

Discussion in 'Traditions & Memories' started by ChristmasKid77, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Jeniferdwn

Jeniferdwn Chestnut Roaster MMC Lifer

Last weekend I bought a huge birdhouse painted like the reindeer barn at the North Pole. There are doors/windows for each reindeer with their names on them. Snow on the top.....too cute!

3 people like this.
  2. MrsEd

MrsEd Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member

I finally managed to get "A Christmas Story" from ebay the other week but havent had chance to watch it yet. In the UK movies 24 are playing Christmas films every weekend in July!

3 people like this.
  3. MrsEd

I felt so Christmassy after being on here the other day I went on to buy White Christmas & 3 festive CDs!!! cant wait till they get here

3 people like this.
  4. xmas365

xmas365 Wants to build the second castle on the left MMC Lifer

A light up Santa, Rudolph, and lamppost for my outdoor display bought it in June

3 people like this.
  5. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Crew

I bought Christmas cards back in March and an Animated Snowman and Let it snow snowmen candle holders at a yard sale last month.

3 people like this.
  6. Billy Battles

Billy Battles Santa's Doppelganger MMC Lifer MMC Donor

A Santa Snowglobe and Santa Figurine. 2 days ago

3 people like this.
  7. dvdelf

dvdelf MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

couple of christmas ornaments sun

3 people like this.
  8. ChristmasHeart

ChristmasHeart MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I just bought a "throw" with "The Reason for the Season" written on it. How lovely!

3 people like this.
  9. Mumof2

Mumof2 One Happy lil Elf MMC Lifer

A Gooseberry Patch book from last year,I can't believe I missed it!

2 people like this.
  10. stephmcuk

stephmcuk Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member

Hello, I randomly saw some loverly red beads in town the other week which i am gonna put round my house..... not sure if they were ment to be for christmas but i am gonna make them.cheesy

3 people like this.
  11. One Spoiled Brat

One Spoiled Brat Santa Clausologist Merry Forums Member

A really CUTE Snowman last weekend at a Christmas in July sale.....:wiggy:

3 people like this.
  12. xmas365

Unaccompanied Minors DVD

3 people like this.
  13. jayden28

jayden28 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

just brought 2 sets of 10m led white lights for the upstairs and downstairs front bay windows,its gonna be the first time i will be putting lights up on the windows,got them on ebay uk for £11.50 for the pair from a overseas seller,great price i thoughtcheesy

3 people like this.
  14. G.Bailey

G.Bailey Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member

I bought a few Christmas albums off itunes early in the summer. Elvis' Christmas album and the Charlie Brown Christmas one. Those are the most recent I suppose. We're two weeks and a day from moving into a new house and I'm stoked to be able to start picking up decorations.

Just noticed that I am an "Eggnog Chugger"! Be real nice to be chuggin some eggnog right about now!

3 people like this.
  15. jayden28

jayden28 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

A few snowmen decorations from ebay,uk and a few other things.

3 people like this.
  16. One Spoiled Brat

Just bought a really cute Snowman candy dish yesterday....:snowball:

3 people like this.
  17. xmas365

Bought 3 Christmas t-shirts while up in Lake George last weekend, Frosty the Snowman, Attack of the Christmas Squirrel Christmas Vacation, and A Christmas Story "Soap Connoisseur Ralphie Parker" T-shirts.

3 people like this.
  18. MrsEd

A musical snoopy playing a piano, A Very special Christmas CD & a few DVDs & we are only in Aug!

3 people like this.
  19. One Spoiled Brat

A cute little Snowman lamp for the washroom....:snowball:

3 people like this.
  20. kerst

kerst MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Quite a lot ....

I bought several ornaments to send to my friends in a Christmas store last month. The next day I was at a flea market and found a beautiful plate with a Christmas design and last week I was browsing around a city and found some unique Christmas cards in a little shop for stamp collectors. I bought almost the whole stock !!! I can already start writing my cards cheesy

3 people like this.