Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What was the last Christmas related item you bought?

Discussion in 'Traditions & Memories' started by ChristmasKid77, Jun 27, 2010.

1. WintersElf

WintersElf Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

A thrifty shop today I baught a box of christmas cards anda Gold wall decoration of the nativity..like a picture..and a Jingle bell braclet I love. Picture 1166.jpg

sugarmuffin25 likes this.
  2. Christmas24/7

Christmas24/7 Snowman Engineer MMC Lifer

I bought a set of Christmas dishes. I think I'm gonna display them in my hutch year round. :)

3. oldncrusty

oldncrusty Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I've noticed a few of you have purchased from QVC. I like to watch the Christmas shows, but I have never purchased anything. How happy have you been with the purchases?

4. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I have bought a few items, most recently the Malden Mills 2 Sets of Sheets-- one plain, and one "holiday"--and two sets of 2 Peanuts Pillows--one set was Thanksgiving, the other Christmas. Quality wise both fully met my expectations, but it was the patterns/pictures that made me want them enough to order them and pay the shipping ($5.50 for each), I knew I wouldn't find them anywhere else. If there is anything else you are wondering about please let me know.

5. NutmegNan

NutmegNan Merry Maker Extraordinaire MMC Donor Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Wrapping Paper!

6. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I bought a small ornament shaped small cookie jar/large candy dish that is decorated with mittens at a local re-sale shop. It is from Hallmark and I got it for $2, so I am happy! There was a huge sign made of metal letters with the round bulbs that read MERRY for $10, but it was so big I wasn't sure where I could find room for it close enough to an outlet, I hope I don't regret passing it up.

7. DecemberisComing

This morning I ordered a farm vignette from Target, it is from the Wondershop line and is galvanized. I plan to style it like a village but it will be one farmstead, I didn't order all of the pieces but I hope if I keep a keen eye out in the coming months that I will be able to add a few more pieces. And believe it or not, it already shipped, albeit in 3 different shipments, with one coming USPS, one UPS, and one FedEx!!!

8. StarBears55

StarBears55 Eggnog Chugger MMC Lifer

Chicago Bears train ornament set on ebay

9. Tim Babb

Tim Babb Twinkle Light Checker MMC Donor MMC Partner MMC Premiere Member Santa's Elf

I was at Rite Aid the other day and I finally gave in and bought the $4.99 copy of Jim Henson's a Christmas Toy that's been sitting there since probably last Christmas #NoRegrets

10. oldncrusty

oldncrusty Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Thanks for responding.
    I was watching when they were selling the Peanuts things. I thought thy were cute too!

11. WintersElf

WintersElf Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

today I added to my Elfs..I have 4 now.The one in the middle is the new one. Picture 1346.jpg

12. christmasjingles

christmasjingles Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

I bought a few small, but varying sizes, artificial Christmas trees. One of them arrived Wednesday, one is coming today, and two will arrive Saturday.

13. Solice

Solice Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

Christmas gifts

14. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

A Christmas mason jar with a lid and straw