What was the last Christmas related item you bought?

oldncrusty

Mistletoe Hanger
MMC Member
May 7, 2018
Arlington Va
I've noticed a few of you have purchased from QVC. I like to watch the Christmas shows, but I have never purchased anything. How happy have you been with the purchases?

Reactions: sugarmuffin25

DecemberisComing

Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
MMC Member
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I've noticed a few of you have purchased from QVC. I like to watch the Christmas shows, but I have never purchased anything. How happy have you been with the purchases?
I have bought a few items, most recently the Malden Mills 2 Sets of Sheets-- one plain, and one "holiday"--and two sets of 2 Peanuts Pillows--one set was Thanksgiving, the other Christmas. Quality wise both fully met my expectations, but it was the patterns/pictures that made me want them enough to order them and pay the shipping ($5.50 for each), I knew I wouldn't find them anywhere else. If there is anything else you are wondering about please let me know.

DecemberisComing

MMC Member
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I bought a small ornament shaped small cookie jar/large candy dish that is decorated with mittens at a local re-sale shop. It is from Hallmark and I got it for $2, so I am happy! There was a huge sign made of metal letters with the round bulbs that read MERRY for $10, but it was so big I wasn't sure where I could find room for it close enough to an outlet, I hope I don't regret passing it up.

DecemberisComing

MMC Member
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
This morning I ordered a farm vignette from Target, it is from the Wondershop line and is galvanized. I plan to style it like a village but it will be one farmstead, I didn't order all of the pieces but I hope if I keep a keen eye out in the coming months that I will be able to add a few more pieces. And believe it or not, it already shipped, albeit in 3 different shipments, with one coming USPS, one UPS, and one FedEx!!!

oldncrusty

Mistletoe Hanger
MMC Member
May 7, 2018
Arlington Va
I have bought a few items, most recently the Malden Mills 2 Sets of Sheets-- one plain, and one "holiday"--and two sets of 2 Peanuts Pillows--one set was Thanksgiving, the other Christmas. Quality wise both fully met my expectations, but it was the patterns/pictures that made me want them enough to order them and pay the shipping ($5.50 for each), I knew I wouldn't find them anywhere else. If there is anything else you are wondering about please let me know.
Thanks for responding.
I was watching when they were selling the Peanuts things. I thought thy were cute too!

christmasjingles

Elf Supervisor
MMC Lifer
Sep 28, 2009
I bought a few small, but varying sizes, artificial Christmas trees. One of them arrived Wednesday, one is coming today, and two will arrive Saturday.

Dudley

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Member
Premiere Member
Sep 20, 2019
Southern California
Last year, after 39 Christmases together with a real tree, we bought an eight foot artificial tree for our main tree. We will get a real tree for the entryway.

angelpugs

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Dec 10, 2010
North Adams, MA
Picking up more red truck decor pieces and the dish towels also have the red truck outdoor lighted pieces and the window clings,it's what's hot here in New England.maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: ponytramp