Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What was the last Christmas related item you bought?

Discussion in 'Traditions & Memories' started by ChristmasKid77, Jun 27, 2010.

1. KimB

KimB Snowman Engineer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Today I ordered some stamps and stickers off EBay.

2. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

cologne for my husband

3. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Picked up my “ornie” partner’s first item!!!!

4. Dudley

Dudley Sugar Cookie Tester Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

The wife and I will need to go to Hallmark and get an ornament.

5. WintersElf

WintersElf Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

oh a few wooden items to paint and decorate.. Picture 1372.jpg

Dudley likes this.
  6. KimB

I received more stamps I ordered from Ebay and USPS today.

Dudley likes this.
  7. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I bought the Peanuts Christmas Tree skirt from Hallmark at the Ornament Debut, can't wait to use it!

8. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Just bought a new ornament today at DG.

9. Dudley

Dudley Sugar Cookie Tester Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Bought Mickey 2019 at Hallmark yesterday for our Disney tree.

10. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I thought I could resist the Peanuts Light-up Christmas Pillow at Hallmark, but I didn't. Ha!

11. KimB

I bought some Hallmark cards.

12. Solice

Solice Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

Christmas gifts

13. NutmegNan

NutmegNan Merry Maker Extraordinaire MMC Donor Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Ornaments!

14. WintersElf

WintersElf Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

A christian book for a gift for brothers fiance

oldncrusty likes this.
  15. Mystikkal_one

Mystikkal_one Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

I bought a decoration involving all 5 branches of the military and have it proudly displayed on my tree... !!! :D

oldncrusty likes this.
  16. WintersElf

72329351_10157360982970289_4560855776263929856_n.jpg well i didnt buy it but my brothers fiances gave it to me a few days ago love it.its an Ornament.

sugar142286 and oldncrusty like this.
  17. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Bought some Christmas gifts Sunday night

18. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Eggnog

Solice likes this.
  19. Solice

Solice Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

Wrapping paper, gingerbread houses and Christmas gifts

20. Neotericisis

Neotericisis Elf Choir Book Distributor Merry Forums Member

I went Christmas decor shopping today for a few hours all by myself. I left the crockpot on for Sunday dinner and the boys (DH & DS) had to fend for themselves. I store hopped and got some gorgeous unique ornaments, 2 tree toppers, and some trees made from various materials for a vignette on a table. Earlier this week I scored 2 Pier 1 topiaries off the FB marketplace for the porch which I will personalize with ribbon etc., 2 faux fur tree skirts (one will be returned, just gotta figure out which one), and a faux fireplace log set off the FB marketplace (I had my fireplace inspected 2 years ago and all was well, but I’m still afraid to light it-hehe).

Dudley likes this.