Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What was the last Christmas related item you bought?

Discussion in 'Traditions & Memories' started by ChristmasKid77, Jun 27, 2010.

1. KimB

KimB Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I ordered some toys on Amazon tonight. Our church is filling shoe boxes for children that wouldn't have a Christmas otherwise. Some will stay in the area and some will be sent to other parts of the country and the world. I picked a boy between the age of five and nine. Some of the things I bought were a watch, compass, calculator, silly putty, harmonica, yo-yo, slinky, pencils, colored pencils and real cool socks. I hope it all fits! Tomorrow I'll go out and get some personal items like toothpaste, brush, and floss. We're also allowed to add candy as long as it isn't soft so I'll buy some candy canes and gum.

2. Neotericisis

Neotericisis Elf Choir Book Distributor Merry Forums Member

Kim, this is so sweet! The best type of Christmas shopping is giving gifts for others. I’m a mom of a 10 year old boy, and it sounds like your present is big boy approved. How wonderful!

sugarmuffin25, KimB and Contented like this.
  3. Contented

Contented Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

I ordered a skin care kit for my niece.-gift-

sugarmuffin25 likes this.
  4. amypep

amypep Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

Just thought I'd let you know that I was shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond this weekend and they were putting the Xmas stuff out - this year they have a cute Peanuts Xmas Bathroom set - shower curtain, towels, bath mat, etc. I was very tempted but luckily for my pocketbook the Christmas stuff was quarantined by tables with their clearance Thanksgiving stuff on it.

5. kelly ann

kelly ann Christmasologist Merry Forums Member

A tablecloth with Holly on it

6. Dudley

Dudley Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Predicting the future, the new remastered "It's A Wonderful Life", later today.

A new tablecloth for Thanksgiving sounds like a good idea.

7. oldncrusty

oldncrusty Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member

Thank you. I will have to check those out.

8. oldncrusty

9. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

-glitterstocking-I bought my husband a shop vac for Christmas. That will be his big Christmas gift

10. Dudley

6-1/2 ft flocked pre-lit Christmas Tree for our kitchen. It should arrive Friday.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019 at 6:13 PM
    KimB likes this.
  11. KimB

I ordered some Christmas delights from Harry & David. I'll put them out when friends come over during December. I also ordered myself some organic pears.....can't wait.

Dudley likes this.
  12. oldncrusty

Today I found 3 Christmas table runners on sale. I also purchased an advent calendar and a large decoratable gingerbread man for my friends son (the one in the picture I posted in the other thread). I also buy him a news Christmas ornament every year, but this year I haven't found an appropriate one for yet.

13. kgstyles

kgstyles Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer

I bought my Christmas cards for the Christmas card exchange!

14. KimB

I bought a Christmas Gnome yesterday in the mall.

Dudley likes this.
  15. Reindeer Herder

Reindeer Herder Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

We bought our Christmas cards yesterday along with two very nice children's Christmas books and a most interesting clip-on miniature plush reindeer for my Zoo bag.

Dudley likes this.
  16. Dudley

They sent the wrong tree so we had to re-order to get the correct one. Does that count?

17. WintersElf

WintersElf Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

Picture 1504.jpg A box of Elf christmas cake bites...

Dudley likes this.