MMC What Your Christmas Tree is Doing Right Now

ElfBot

MMC Newshound
Oct 17, 2005
A month from now folks will begin heading out into the woods — if they have a permit — to snag a Christmas tree from U.S. Forest lands. Those rare few will get a tree cheap, at least compared to the cost of an artificial tree from a store or...

Continue reading...

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
My tree has been calling my name from the basement since the 'bers began. :)

DoubleA

Next in line to Mr. Claus
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Apr 16, 2006
Southern CA
Im hoping the drought out here doesn't affect the quality of the Christmas trees out here.

JollyHeather

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 11, 2015
Netherlands
I have a real tree every year and enjoy it all the way up to the weekend before easter and sometimes even longer. Usually we can buy a tree around the end of November. Hope it will be in time because i go on holiday the beginning of December. :locotree

Reactions: K.G.

mommytotwo

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2009
My tree is in the box, and ready to come out next month!

Sparkling Star

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 9, 2007
We have 4 artificial trees and one white, 6 ft. half Christmas tree that is pre-lit and we put against the
wall in entryway. I just luv that tree and color coordinate the ornaments and change every year.
We will of course by a real one after Thanksgiving.

Coen

Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
MMC Premiere
Oct 8, 2014
Netherlands
www.bootleggers.us
I buy a real tree every year. I am kind of dependent on the kindness of my parents to drive the thing to my home, though. I don't own a car myself (yet). Although I love the idea of cutting down your own tree, that does not really seem to be a thing over here. Or I am unaware of it (which is possible).

Louise Rivers

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Nov 12, 2015
California
xmas_tree.jpg

Hm, so I'm obviously not very good at uploading pictures here (not sure why it's sideways -___-). Also, this is more of a #tbt than a right now thing but a few years back, before I lived in a home, I shared an apartment with a couple of roommates and we opted for a tree made of lights and fun ornaments we made from kits we found at Michael's! This year, however, I'm gearing up for a big family get together and am planning on getting a real tree! Guess this means that right now, my tree is waiting for me somewhere. Chillin' with its friends until the time comes for me to pick it up! Super excited :D

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image