Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats for Breakfast?

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Christmasstar, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

I was reading through the posts on "whats for dinner tonight" and began to wonder if you all are as creative with breakfast as with dinner?

I had homemade granola with yogurt and a banana this morning.
    What do you have for breakfast?

2. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor

One egg and one piece of toast with fresh veggie juice (kale, broccoli, spinach, cucumber, carrots, celery and pears) made in my Jack LaLaine juicer. cheesy

I have that just about every morning.

3. xmas365

xmas365 Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins MMC Lifer

I had just a bowl of yogurt this morning

4. momnan30

momnan30 Christmasologist MMC Lifer

I'm lazy in the morning and I just grab a clif bar, brownie flavored. Now I know it sounds pretty unhealthy, but it actually has vitamins and flax in it. I wish I was more ambitious and juicing and all the other good stuff others are doing for breakfast!

5. superdave1225

superdave1225 Guest

HAHAHAHA well this morning it was oh my would you believe a salad.

6. gabulldawg

gabulldawg MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

this morning was coffee and half a bananna

7. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor

A salad is healthier than a donut or pancakes topped with syrup! I would call it a good breakfast. cheesy

8. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

I've been having some steel-cut oatmeal (5-min. quick-cook variety) lately, with a little milk and brown sugar. Otherwise it's cold cereal. On weekends I have time to fix some eggs and bacon. I should haul out the waffle iron again some weekend.

2 people like this.
  9. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Louann Jeffries Award

Peanut butter and banana sandwich

10. 'Tis the season

'Tis the season Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Porridge with honey and a bucket of coffee!

Contented, kizzy, samual332 and 2 others like this.
  11. Christmas-A-Holic

I LOVE steel cut oats! I top it with homemade peanut butter, homemade almond butter, bananas and honey! Yummy! I eat that for dessert. cheesy

12. Bullypup

Bullypup Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer

Peanut butter Cap N Crunch...YuM!

3 people like this.
  13. MerryBells

MerryBells Is enjoying the cool weather! MMC Lifer

I had a bacon egg and cheese biscuit and a large decaf.

14. whitney37354

whitney37354 Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer

cinnamon bun---our electricity went out while I was in the shower this morning, so I couldn't heat any breakfast; we ate by lamp light, Little House on the Prairie style!

15. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

Homemade orange cranberry oatmeal and lots of coffee

16. superdave1225

superdave1225 Guest

Chips And Salsa

17. MsChristmas

MsChristmas MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

A bowl of Life cereal....I have that or Cheerio's every day. I am boring cheesy

18. EdNog

EdNog Elf Choir Book Distributor MMC Lifer

Marmite on toast.
    :snowball::rudolph::snowball:

19. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

Anyone ever try peanut butter and bacon on toast? It's seriously good for breakfast, lunch, or a snack!

1 person likes this.
  20. xmas365

xmas365 Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins MMC Lifer

Rice Krispies and a tall glass of OJ (with pulp)