Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What's for dessert?

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by sugar142286, Oct 9, 2011.

1. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

What's for dessert? I thought this would be a fun thread to start, just like the others: What's for breakfast, dinner, etc.

I made gingerbread yesterday for work and still have some of that left, then I made a pumpkin bread for tonight, so we have our choice!

2. brittd19

brittd19 Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer

Ice Cream cake.. For my Grandmothers Belated Birthday Celebration hahaha.. her birthday was in august.. Nothing like putting the late in belated.

2 people like this.
  3. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Sugar cookies with red & green sprinkles :) I felt like baking yesterday, and had just watched A Hollywood Christmas, so it was perfect!
    :sparkle:

1 person likes this.
  4. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Louann Jeffries Award

Graham Crackers with Chocolate Icing.

5. Whetstone

Whetstone Tinsel Straightener MMC Member

Banana's Foster Cupcake

1 person likes this.
  6. sugar142286

My husband would LOVE these! I should find a recipe for them and bake them some night!

7. sugar142286

I will be having leftovers tonight - with it really only being DH and I - EA (my daughter) doesn't always like the dessert depending on what is in it, she doesn't eat awhole lot of it, so we always have leftovers for a few days!

8. Kimothy

Kimothy MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Leftover Girl Scout cookies (Trefoils!) being dunked in soy milk!

1 person likes this.
  9. sugar142286

DH, EA, and I had the triple chocolate meltdown last night at Applebee's. It was sooo good, but sooo bad for us at the same time!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. Kimothy

Kimothy MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

A Weight Watchers chocolate chip cookie (yes, just one....those things are HUGE) and some soy milk so that I can dunk! cheesy

Contented and brittd19 like this.
  11. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Louann Jeffries Award

Chocolate cupcakes since it's National chocolate cupcake day

Contented and sugar142286 like this.
  12. sugar142286

We really didn't have any dessert tonight, but I always like to take one of those 100 calorie packs to work to snack on, so I guess my chocolate chip cookie one will be my dessert tonight!

Contented likes this.
  13. sugar142286

I wish I would have known this earlier in the day! I would have made some today! Thanks for the info, Made!

Contented and made582 like this.
  14. sugar142286

Think I am going to make a Smart Ones frozen ice cream snack and have a glass of wine once the baby falls asleep. Sounds sooo good! :)

Contented likes this.
  15. made582

Chocolate chip cookie bars

Contented likes this.
  16. Julie

Julie Chestnut Roaster MMC Lifer

No dessert for me tonight, but I am making a blueberry pie to take to my mom's tomorrow. :)

Contented likes this.
  17. snowflake22

Fortune cookie

Contented and sugar142286 like this.
  18. sugar142286

Pumpkin pie and a cup of coffee!

Contented and snowflake22 like this.
  19. snowflake22

Snickerdoodles!

Contented likes this.
  20. sugar142286

Chocolate chip cookies and later on here I am going to make a cup of hot chocolate

Contented likes this.