Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Which Forum Should I Post This In, Or Suggest Something Else?

Discussion in 'Christmas Home' started by Captain Slinky, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Captain Slinky

Captain Slinky Christmas Fan Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

I can't quite determine where I would post this, but I really want to share my Christmas Comic Book Covers Collection with everyone here at MMC.com... where/how should I do that? Has this already been done? If not, where do they belong? In one of the many forums?

Please point me where i syhould be pointed thank you :)

XmasDreams likes this.
  2. XmasDreams

XmasDreams Rudolph's Groomer Christmas Crew MMC Lifer MMC Donor

I usually post my comics stuff with the daily dose of Christmas link.

http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/forum/threads/daily-dose-of-christmas.57839/page-339#post-880968

3. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

How about as a photo album? Click on Media in the nav bar at the top of the page (it's next to Forums). On the left, under Albums, click Your Albums. You should see a button that says Add Media. That should allow you to create a photo album that Premier Members can look at. (Depends on how you set your privacy settings for the album, I think---I haven't "curated" mine in a while.) Then you could post about your album and provide a link to it.